What playlists do you want to see new maps in?

ODST

Invasion

- where is Breakpoint? It's always either spire or boneyard

- why do i still see Skirmish? no one votes for this, its a real waste

- personally i'd like to see somewhat of a larger version of last resort off h3 as a addition to the invasion playlist

Living Dead

- its the most played playlist not because of the maps but because you kill z0mbehs

Snipers

- i'd like to see Countdown, more smaller maps

Team Slayer

- i'd love to see a lot of those forged maps taken out, personally

The other playlists i don't play much so what are your thoughts about this?

I personally would like to see Elite Slayer brought back. Not the 1 sticky version we have now (when its available) but the original. Make it a playlist on its own for those who don't like it, they can play something else, don't just get rid of it all together like bungie did. It is not only myself but alot of other players who would love to see it back from the dead.

• Like 1

love the s.skirmishes. i think they're the most fun gametype in invasion but nobody votes for them. my issue is invasion slayer how is this still alive. blue team gets bull**** weapons while red team gets amazing weapons. most unbalanced gametype in FPS history

i've also wondered about snipers. how is the cage in snipers but not other small maps like countdown and sword base.

I personally would like to see Elite Slayer brought back. Not the 1 sticky version we have now (when its available) but the original. Make it a playlist on its own for those who don't like it, they can play something else, don't just get rid of it all together like bungie did. It is not only myself but alot of other players who would love to see it back from the dead.
yeah call that playlist Heretics i'd play that from time to time