GTA V: The San Andreas Flight School Update

GTA V: The San Andreas Flight School Update

Grand-Theft-Auto-Online.png?6eb890

A new update as been been applied to GTA V today.

Is it heists?! Please tell me it's heists!

Sadly not...

What we will be getting this time is some more aerial themed additions.

These additions will include new jets in the form of an airforce jet and a passenger airliner, a new helicopter, a new car and new car races and "Patriotic-themed parachute bags" in the colours of your country of choice.

A big part of this update is going to be stunts in jets, so some new aerial solo challenges will be added as well.

Along with all of this there will be increased payout for completing missions on harder difficulties.

And another notable new feature will be increased payout for completing missions with more players.

(Is this in preperation for heists?)

Anyway, you can see the trailer yourself down here:

Although this update might be a tad small it does give us something to do again. And most importantly we'll finally get paid more for doing harder missions and making it a group effort. Dolla bills yo!

Does this update make you want to grab the game from your shelf again? Or is it just fine collecting dust up there?

Let me know down below!

Thank you for reading! :D

Sources:

Eurogamer

IGN

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 6

Man I felt the mood to play GTA online again for like a whole week, but I mean were are the heists, I want the heists how difficult can it be Rockstar.

(did you yourself promote this as an article, ya cheeky lad.)

Imma big boy now :A

Honestly

For my multiplayer open world games I'm just waiting for Destiny at this point

I'd play more GTA V is heists were added, but.......

I would play it untill oblivion comes and drags me down. But nope its just still not ready enough. (probably because it wil be included into the xbox one versions and ps4 at shipping and as an update for 360 and ps3)

I'm excited for it.

Personally, I don't mind waiting for heists. I said it before, I like the main game, and Online enough that if heists never came out I'd be satisfied.

Not to mention, adding military gear is something I wanted them to do. I want legitimate Tac-vests, not just the boring bullet-proof ones they already have.