New Staff Members

RedStarRocket91

Congratulations to all the new staff! You've all worked very hard and I'm glad to see each of you obtaining your new positions. Good luck on your future endeavors!

Ps. Yay! I can't be SB banned anymore! :DD

Oh we can still shoutban you, I assure you. On a more serious note, congratulations to all new staff, and we hope that the site will keep you very busy!

• Like 2

I couldn't have chosen better myself.

Jack of Harts - You are always there to help out with signatures whenever people need you. Very well deserved.

Unease P34nut - Always putting great effort into finding the latest news and keeping us updated. You'll keep the news business running well.

Sikslik7 - I'm looking forward to attending your events. I'm confident that you'll make some of the most memorable events to date.

BeckoningZebra1 - Since the day I joined the forum, you were one of the first to welcome me and helped out in a professional manner. Every time there was new staff, I was expecting to see you become a Community Moderator. You are a great fit for this role and I'm sure that you'll uphold it very, very well.

Congratulations to all of you, I couldn't have picked a better list. You'll all keep this forum running well, I'm sure of it.

• Like 5

Congratulations you guys, I can't think if anyone better to be added to the Staff. Make the forums proud!

And Zebra, don't think just because you have Mod powers I'll like the Patriots. They still stink!

Two Patriots moderators. You. Will. Conform.

Anyways, these guys have done an outstanding job showing that they are capable of holding these positions. There really isn't much I can say because what they have done already speaks for itself. 

Remember when JXZAW broke the shoutboox/forum? Yeah... this is one heck of a comeback. 

Slik move Sik. You'lll do great. Looking forward to attending some of your events.

Nut... keep on crackin the news.

BZ1. My the force be ever in your pockets.... I think thats how it goes.

oh and...

nrxFjrh.gif

There. I've said my piece...

BTW, Red... I think that is the most color I've seen in one of your posts in a good while. Noice.

• Like 4