Custom Game Search System.

Jacob

I would love it if you had the ability to search for custom games. Like in the pre-game lobby when you're setting up a game you could turn an option on that would allow players to randomly join your game.

I think it would be a great thing for custom games.

Thoughts?

Well idk how the hell that would even work in the first place, oh wait, how about a list that refreshes on all the custom games that can be joined, like how on older pc and consloe games like unreal tournament 3, you would select what kind of gametype you wanted to play and then a list of servers (Hosts) would pop up. except with there gamertag and name of the map and name of the game variant, and amount of players. but you should get no xp, and of course they would have to make more tweaks to this but i think they would get the point.

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

So you agree then? lol

Have to agree with you though it would make a nice break from ranked, ranked, ranked.. Kind of kick back and relax playing what ever the imagination can dream up.