Halo 5: Guardians Beta Content Carries over to Final Game, Possible Halo 2: Anniversary DLC?

Adam91

Studio head of 343 Industries, Bonnie Ross, sat down with IGN for a quick interview to talk about Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Nightfall, Halo 5: Guardians and more.

gallery_12241_647_23213.jpg

In the Interview Bonnie confirms that unlocks from the Halo 5: Guardians beta will carry over to the final game, this will obviously include things such as armor, skins etc. 

Bonnie also spoke about DLC for Halo 2: Anniversary

"As for the DLC question - right now we don't have any plans for DLC but we've been asked this a lot. As soon as you guys find out what the last two maps are, let us know what you think and we'll see what we can do."

Despite having no plans for DLC for Halo 2: Anniversary it is very clear their doors are open to it and we could be seeing more remastered maps. So for those who thought six remastered maps wasn't quite enough there is now hope more will arrive in the future.

To watch the full interview click on the video below.

Are you happy to hear that content from the Halo 5: Guardians beta will carry over to the actual game? If 343 Industries does release DLC for Halo 2 what maps would you like to be included?

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 6

Oh man the hype train has no stops.

I like when she says "We're focusing on one component in the beta and that is the Arena multiplayer" because that gives me high hopes that there will be some sort of Co-Op gamemode returning and/or loadouts/BTB style multiplayer is also returning just as strong as well.

I love that 343i is focusing on Arena multiplayer but we shouldn't neglect all the Co-Op/BTB Fans out there(Not saying they are)

Excellent article as always Adam!

• Like 1

Amazing article Adam :D. I personally don't think that they should focus on doing DLC for a remastered game, I mean the fact that it's remastered is good enough :D. Also on a higher note, I think it's brilliant that beta content will be carried over to Halo 5. Not many betas do that anymore, Destiny's beta for an unfortunate example or any of the Battlefield betas :)!

It would be cool to keep my ranks and such, however it would also mean I will pretty much start with a bad K/D since I always suck hard in the beginning. 

at least it aint bungie going like: Yeah but stuff changed, instead of: welp the intern accidently pressed delete :s