Claptrap's Action Skill Announced

Akali

After a long anticipated wait the borderlands fans finally know what Claptrap's action skill will be. It's not what you think was going to be.

14903945621_f4ea07111b_z.jpg

The action skill is called VaultHunter.exe, this skill has something no borderlands game has ever seen before. Claptrap's action skill is based on luck. That's right, luck. If you're lucky the action skill will be Gunzerker's duel wield skill from Borderlands 2 (It's called Funzerking) or Gaige's ability from Borderlands 2 which is apparently a fire rate that you will love, I'm guessing it becomes insane.

However if you're feeling a bit unlucky Claptrap will start bouncing up and down for a while or start launching an unlimited amount of grenades. It sounds cool however you could be doing damage to your team mates as well as your enemies.

14720451757_401e3f7d05_n.jpg

That's not all you know, if we delve deeper into the mind of our very annoying friend/enemy Claptrap you will find other strange surprises such as he can gain gun damage, fire rate and health depending on if you give him a high five or not, we don't know yet if it gives an increased amount of extra damage, fire rate or health if you actually high five him or if you leave him hanging you don't gain anything and your action skill will be wasted but hopefully we will know in the oncoming future.

14720397768_a29ed97f30_n.jpg

Claptrap can also use Athena's, Wilhelm's and Nisha's action skill so Claptrap could be a little OP with absorbing and throwing the damage back at the enemy then the next action skill will be two surveryors who will become the three roboteteers however we have no clue what Claptrap will do next.

And before you all ask, yes he can climb stairs.

Thank you all for reading :) Do you like Claptrap's action skill? Leave your thoughts in the comment section below.

Source

• Like 5

I was already wondering what Claptrap would be able to do, this suits him perfectly!

The only thing I'm afriad of is that literally EVERYONE is going to play as Claptrap...

The stairs... I wonder how they solved this...

Nice find :thumbup:

Anyone getting mixed feelings about this game? To me it looks like the same old game but with some okay new feature.

yeah it's because its a pre sequel and it's sorta similar to Borderlands 2 but with new characters and so on I'm not overly excited for the game. I might get it at a later date though.