Halo 5 will be like Halo 4

Warlord0520

The reason why 343i had to revamp halo 1-3 and add h4 into the mcc is because a lot of people wouldent have bought halo 5 without it. I mean, we've seen how bad halo 4 was, and if halo 5 is the same way, Atleast people would enjoy the refurbished stuff on H1-3. That way there won't be a lot of disappointment. Just my thoughts

Have you seen the Halo 5 Guardians Beta Information trailer from Gamescon?

Have you payed any attention to Halo 5 since E3?

343i has already said there will be no armor abilities. Not to mention the Halo 5 Beta that will come with MCC will include NO Loadouts, Fair Starts(meaning EVERYONE in the game starts with the same weapons like in Halo CE, 2, 3)

Not to mention that they're pretty happy about bringing Halo 5 back to the Arena roots(please look up what an Arena shooter is and it isn't Halo 4)

I'm perfectly fine if people think that 343i won't do a good job with Halo 5, but saying "its just like Halo 4 hodor" that is just plain ignorance. 

Then again maybe you haven't been paying attention to Halo 5 since E3. Which in that case means you just didn't know any of this. Well now you do, and I highly recommend you check out all the Gamescon info because if it great news for any Halo fan. 

Also I understand you weren't coming off as hostile, but when people are spewing around this stuff it really is just bad for the Halo community. We should all be happy. 343i is not only giving us all the main games on one system with 60 FPS, but they're also taking all the negative feedback from Halo 4 and using it to make Halo 5 a better game. Let us be positive and help 343i along the way. Not say "well they knew Halo 5 would be bad so they gave us MCC"

Again sorry if I come off as an utter jerk but the last thing anybody wants is the Halo community to start being negative before Halo 5 even releases. 

• Like 1

Have you seen the Halo 5 Guardians Beta Information trailer from Gamescon?

Have you payed any attention to Halo 5 since E3?

343i has already said there will be no armor abilities. Not to mention the Halo 5 Beta that will come with MCC will include NO Loadouts, Fair Starts(meaning EVERYONE in the game starts with the same weapons like in Halo CE, 2, 3)

Not to mention that they're pretty happy about bringing Halo 5 back to the Arena roots(please look up what an Arena shooter is and it isn't Halo 4)

I'm perfectly fine if people think that 343i won't do a good job with Halo 5, but saying "its just like Halo 4 hodor" that is just plain ignorance. 

Then again maybe you haven't been paying attention to Halo 5 since E3. Which in that case means you just didn't know any of this. Well now you do, and I highly recommend you check out all the Gamescon info because if it great news for any Halo fan. 

Also I understand you weren't coming off as hostile, but when people are spewing around this stuff it really is just bad for the Halo community. We should all be happy. 343i is not only giving us all the main games on one system with 60 FPS, but they're also taking all the negative feedback from Halo 4 and using it to make Halo 5 a better game. Let us be positive and help 343i along the way. Not say "well they knew Halo 5 would be bad so they gave us MCC"

Again sorry if I come off as an utter jerk but the last thing anybody wants is the Halo community to start being negative before Halo 5 even releases.

I know what an arena shooter is lol and since everyone is entitled to their own opinion, it'd be great to hear your opinion without all of the "you seem to dislike 343i, so I'm going to trash your thread comments" to top it off, no ones going to buy into your "coming off as an utter jerk comment" that's thrown at the end of your post everytime you disagree with someone.

I was just giving my opinion about what halo 5 will be like, and my opinion was that it's going to be like the call of halo 4. Wether you chose to believe that or not is your choice, I just want to see what everyone else thinks without all of the fuss. It's 343i's own fault they are receiving the negative feedback. Also, I am being positive, Halo mcc will be good, but halo 5 is debatable and I think we all can agree with that. The refurbished halo 1-3 looks great tho!

And I apologize if I came across as a jerk also.

• Like 1

halo 4 is not that bad

Nice joke :) lol

But really though, if you compare population from halo 4 (1yr old game ) to halo reach (3yr old game) halo reach has about twice the population of halo 4. So if 343i wants to make a halo 5 that will be like a halo 4, by all means let me do that, won't stop people from playing but I bet the population will stil be less than reaches by the end of the year.

I think 343 is putting Halo in the right direction, Halo 4 has a few rough edges, but Gamescon showed that they listen to what the community wants. Bringing Halo back to it's arena roots might scare of some of the newer players.

I am going to take a wild gues and say that Halo 5 will have a larger population than Reach. 

I think 343 is putting Halo in the right direction, Halo 4 has a few rough edges, but Gamescon showed that they listen to what the community wants. Bringing Halo back to it's arena roots might scare of some of the newer players.

I am going to take a wild gues and say that Halo 5 will have a larger population than Reach.

Yeah I saw the e3 vids and the refurbished versions look stunning, thing is, if they made halo 5 like halo 4, and 1-3 stayed the same with the refurbished graphics, it would appeal to everyone and they would get more sales, but the pop would die like it did in halo 4.

Which is why I think they might make it like halo 3 possibly and I hope it's 10x better becaause I love halo

I don't even understand what you said

The armor doesent look like origional halo armor, that's what he's saying bro. They took a new look and added it in, instead of building on the origional Spartans.

The armor doesent look like origional halo armor, that's what he's saying bro. They took a new look and added it in, instead of building on the origional Spartans.

Quite frankly, the armor should not look like MK VI armor. They have better technology so the armor should reflect that and I think they pulled it off to an extent. I have two extremes on Halo 4 armor, it either looks really good or really bad.

From what we know so far it seems that 343 has taken the advice of the community and is distancing themselves away from Halo 4. We will have to see.

Edited by WonderWombat

Quite frankly, the armor should not look like MK VI armor. They have better technology so the armor should reflect that and I think they pulled it off to an extent. I have two extremes on Halo 4 armor, it either looks really good or really bad.

From what we know so far it seems that 343 has taken the advice of the community and is distancing themselves away from Halo 4. We will have to see.

we've seen 2 armors from H4 return and they look the same as their H4 counterparts

Nice joke :) lol

But really though, if you compare population from halo 4 (1yr old game ) to halo reach (3yr old game) halo reach has about twice the population of halo 4. So if 343i wants to make a halo 5 that will be like a halo 4, by all means let me do that, won't stop people from playing but I bet the population will stil be less than reaches by the end of the year.

I agree. I think Halo Reach was better than Halo 4, especially considering the time differences, so I think 343i should look upon ALL Halo games, and try to improve on them.

I agree. I think Halo Reach was better than Halo 4, especially considering the time differences, so I think 343i should look upon ALL Halo games, and try to improve on them.

I used to love Reach, the addition of forge maps in the map roulation was a bad choice from Bungie, I hated all those forge maps it ruined the game for me.

But I love it for what it is. Same with Halo 4 there are things I dislike and things I miss, but I like it for what it is.

Every Halo has good things and bad things.

Halo 5 should be more like Halo 4, but with the good things from the past games.