Update - Gamescom live stream schedule

Adam91

Tomorrow officially kicks of this years Gamescom where it will be held across six days, August 12th-17th where game developers and publishers will be showing off their upcoming projects to the gaming world. 

gallery_12241_647_401.jpg

Here are some of the press conferences that can be watched live this week.

On Tuesday, 12th at 1 p.m. BST / 5 a.m. PDT Microsoft will be up first with their press conference providing news and updates on their latest games and projects such as Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Quantum Break and more. The conference can be watched on xbox.com, Xbox Live via the twitch app on the Xbox 360 and Xbox one and Youtube. 

Later at 6 p.m. BST / 10 a.m. PDT Sony will hold their conference giving news on upcoming titles like Destiny along with possible appearances such as The Order: 1886, Driveclub, Little Big Planet 3 and more. Their press conference can be watched via Playstation Home, the Playstation Facebook page, Sony's Gamescom Hub and Twitch

On Wednesday, 13th at 9 a.m. BST / 1 a.m. PDT EA will be showing off content from some of their new titles such as Battlefield Hardline, Drangon Age: Inquisition, Dawngate and more. Their event can be watched here.

Later at 7 p.m. BST / 11 a.m. PDT Konami will hold an hour long event for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain which can be watched on their Twitch channel.

So, are you excited to hear the latest gaming news this week? What event are you looking forward to the most? Leave a comment below. 

If your time zone wasn't included in the article please check your times accordingly for you local time zone for the press conferences.

Update

If you didn't watch the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare live stream reveal earlier then check it out here

Sources: Gamescom, Xbox, Playstation, EA, Konami

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 3

LINKMANIA!

I'll be tuning in to all of them, except EA's cause they're gonna bore the hell out of me with, "SPORTS, SPORTS, SPORTS, mirror's edge, SPORTS!"

Can't wait to see the new reveals, I'm real excited to see new info on Gears of War's future (if it's there) and Halo: TMCC.

Guys, just imagined at Gamescom they said Halo 3 is coming to steam. What's you're reaction will be like?

The amount of hype would kill me, but sadly it won't happen.

I can totally imagine Halo MCC on Windows 9 though as a W9 exclusive.

Also Adam is Valve going to do any streams? I know they're at Gamescon for the CS:GO Tournament and something about their Steam Controller.