the future of forge (in my opinion)

thomasblod

343 industries

i say you make a new game called halo costume including everything you need to forge any map 

-a world generator so we don't need to use templates such as forge island/world

-a  vehicle generator to costume build special vehicles if not a generator at least  a way to remove weapons from citron vehicles

-a weapon modifier

-a turret modifier replace the normal machine gun and pea shooter with any weapon you want

-only multi player 

-the ability to move maps to any future games

-the ability to create your own campaign levels

-the ability to place your own enemies on a map e.g. enemy spawn point

-a boos generator to build and create bosses 

-and last and most important 

the ability to retexture blocks to make different environments

First of all we're not the official 343i forum. That's Halowaypoint.

Second, have you got any idea how hard this is to make? I'm sorry to tell you that this will most likely not happen in the near furture. You can try modding though ;)

What you are asking for is a game editor. Frankly, this is incredibly hard to do using only a console. If this is what you want to do, look into Halo Custom Edition for PC. It's old, but there is a community for it, that mods and makes maps, from Firefight, to multiplayer, to miniature campaign maps.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you know how much work that would be? Not only designing it for console use, but also, once sold, for the customer to utilize it effectively?

Do this:

What you are asking for is a game editor. Frankly, this is incredibly hard to do using only a console. If this is what you want to do, look into Halo Custom Edition for PC. It's old, but there is a community for it, that mods and makes maps, from Firefight, to multiplayer, to miniature campaign maps.

• 4 months later...