Edward Kenway's Halo Reach Community Event

VinWarrior

post-26953-0-84690900-1407702381_thumb.png

I Love Me Some Classics!

Hello everyone, I (Edward Kenway) am doing a simple community event on Halo Reach. It's your basic classic event, we'll be playing an array of game-modes like Invasion and Slayer and having some fun, nothing too out of the ordinary! However, I will have to run by some rules for the event.

1. If you slander, berate, or act immature toward another member during the event, you will be booted. No exceptions and no second chances.

2. I don't mind having a hardy time, but try to keep topics out of the sexual, political, or religious areas as generally those conversations get out of hand and if you start one and someone acts out on your behalf you will also be booted.

3. I'd prefer a microphone on everyone so the party isn't barren.

4. HAVE FUN AND DESTROY THE OTHER TEAM!

The event begins August 23rd at 3:00PM EST, be sure to get on the shoutbox first so I can give anyone attending the go-ahead to get online and get your gamertags to invite you. Player list is below, if we fill up I'll see if I can get a second lobby, JOIN FAST.

1. Edward Kenway

2. Butch Flowers (Maybe)

3. MoM Destruct

4. Blake Belladonna (Maybe)

5. Bnus (Maybe)

6. Arno Dorian

7. -Sparky-

8. Unease P34nut

• Like 2

• 7 years later...
  • 1 year later...