(Official) Art Week August 2014!!!

TDM

Ohhh yipeeee

Time to post my creations!

A4hctrb.png

amNhwVa.png

tumblr_n8d045yEQM1sixq79o1_500.png

My art can always be found on my tumblr(linked on my profile)(Just shamelessly promoting myself)

I am really happy to see this return. Great job as always Marine. Hope to see these posted on a regular basis. 

• Like 7

Wehay! You guys know I'll definitely be taking part in this one right. I mean come on, I have to come up with another masterpiece as good as the Drizzy_Doge right? No but seriously, I'll be taking part seriously this time TDW :).

• Like 1

I made this for fun, it took a while to make though...and I may add some other stuff :D 

gallery_72890_710_2843.jpg

Here is another awesome pic I just finished a few minutes ago! :D

http://www.343industries.org/forum/gallery/image/4304-ruby-rose-2/

• Like 2

So here it goes, this piece of work I like to call "In The Mind of Halo5willbecool": post-29848-0-04015400-1408229678.png

Okay, so I said I was gonna take part seriously this time but come on. Where's the fun in that? So with that said I've gone back to my talent of creating very retarded cropped pictures :rofl:.

Here's a very rare picture of the legendary member GreenMoonSpaceship91 himself:

post-29848-0-62400200-1409010208.png

• Like 4

How much 3D art is shown here?

Currently I am making a P-51D Mustang out of foam for the high school I went to. Right now the fuselage is almost 8 feet long (no nose cone yet), and the wingspan is almost 10 feet long. So needless to say it is huge, will post picture soon.

• Like 1