343, please bring back true online co-op campaign like Halo: Reach.  Sometimes hunting down a party is tough.  All replay value of the campaign is killed (a great story line it is too).  Spartan Ops is kinda fun and different to what we've all been used too, but its just not the same.  I realize the story is getting deep enough to warrant a sub-story, but can we have both for Halo 5?

Fan for 10+ yrs,

Jesse Sciacca

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums!

1: We are not 343i. Sorry man, but HaloWaypoint is their main biz.

2: I forgot about Campaign Matchmaking. I never used it since my connection was too laggy to support it. Strangely I actually never noticed it's disappearance in Halo 4... but I see the value with having it included for those Campaign Runners.

Relating to the OP, yes I do think Matchmaking Campaign should return for future games. I have 0 clue on how this is being implemented in the Master Chief Collection.

PS: If you want you can post a Campaign Invitation if you're looking for players.... I forget the actual name of the tab :)