SD, it's not the fact that no one plays Halo 3. I still play it, as well as many more thousands players out there. It's the fact of time, many people can't make it to game events due to time. I vote Halo 3, you still have a chance Lol.

GT: F3aR Br0th

Hope I can make it.Might forget about it though so I'll need somebody to remind me.

• Like 1

SD, it's not the fact that no one plays Halo 3. I still play it, as well as many more thousands players out there. It's the fact of time, many people can't make it to game events due to time. I vote Halo 3, you still have a chance Lol.

GT: F3aR Br0th

Hope I can make it.Might forget about it though so I'll need somebody to remind me.

I'll add you when I get on my PC. Mobile tends to screw up my topics if I edit them. :)

Well in the Uk at the moment it is on (BST) a.k.a British Summer Time. What time will it start in BST?

Um... I don't know? Lol I've never heard of BST. Where do you live?

I did some digging and found that you live in British Summer Time (BST)... correct? If so this converter says that GMT is 1 hour behind you. So if it's 4pm where you are now, it's 3pm in GMT.

So the playdate will be at 8pm for you. :)

The Event was a success!!

cupcake-nicolas-cage-meme1.jpg

After the initial ramblings on Tetris, T-Rex Tank, Bull Pen, Jenga, and the mind-boggling Distortion 0 we moved to the friggin modded Ruins on Last Resort!

Then I decided...

hurr-durr-derp-face-derpception.jpg

...And it continued with the arrival of the GSD, DarkAngel, Delpen9, Sub ZeroX7 and more! ALL the perty little piggies were unleashed from their pens... and Modern Warfare came next, with a little rumble on The Pit.

With the departure of a few members we then proceeded to get freaked the hell out on Pitch Black, with TheMaskedMan relishing our terror!!

pitch-black-creature.jpg

...Then... it ended.

Thank you all for coming! It went waaay far ahead of expectations! One of the best Events I've ever went to!! :D

I might plan something else... maybe... maybe not... so stay tuned. ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...