[the MoM banner is causing derpness within the thread, sorry]

This has been a loong time coming... and it's finally here (ala 666th post  :spiteful: )

ij7BUq8.png

Sunday, August 17th, 2 pm EST, 7 pm GMT

Converter:

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

[the time is subject to change]

[banner, and topic name will be changed to suite a game change]

I know, you're wondering how I'm going to do this... well here's my plan.

1: Say you're joining, and post your GT. I will then include you on the list. I don't care if you post things that have nothing to do with the Gamenight on here, but please tell me if you can join beforehand before you do.

2: A few hours (maybe just an hour) before the actual time of the playdate I will host a pre-party to screw around in. Send me a message, and I'll invite you. It is not mandatory to join the pre-party, so you can wait until the actual party starts, or a little after if you're a "late bloomer". If you can't join, please tell me, and I'll remove your name from the list and open a spot for joining.

3: When the time comes I will be lurking in the Shoutbox to invite people, and after everyone's in I will launch the game-night... and the shenanigans will begin!

The rules have been skimmed. Must read though:

1: You can cuss, but keep it on the down low. ;)

2: If you start a flame war, are a nuisance to the party, or constantly Betray people then I will boot you.

3: No guests. 343i.org People only. If you are from 343i.org, but haven't signed up, then i will allow you to come: only when you sign up here.

4: Please have a Mic. I want to keep this as fun as possible, and in order to do that I will be splitting up the people who have Mics with the people who don't. I will attempt to to try to make the Talkers/Quiets even for each team. That way someone doesn't end up on a team with no Mics, and get's P'0'd due to 0 team communication.

5: If GSD joins, then I will skew the teams so the skill level will be even. I don't want all the good players to be with GSD, and rek the Average Joes (that's not saying that there are people on here who are just as good as GSD at Halo 3, but it's common knowledge that he is a Halo god, and I am required to do this) Sorry GSD, but you too damn good. GSD if you send me a PM saying you're just going to "Play Dumb" then I will not need to change the party to fit the skill. c:

6: The most important rule of all: HAVE FUN!!! :)

- - - - -

Thanks to everyone who came! :)

DarkAngel

Unease P34nut

Coldfreeze

TheMaskedMan

GermanShepherdD

Delpen9

Sub ZeroX7

Honorable mention to these dudes! They may not have made it, but they will always be in remembrance... *cue weird funeral music*

Bnus

Edward Kenway

Ardent Prayer

ShadowFiend216

Blake Belladonna

Butch Flowers

Ruby Rose

Party hard  :fun: 

JKAM8eD.png

• Like 3

UPDATE: Pushing the time back to Sunday the 17th at 12 AM.

Alright I can change the time to better suit the Eastern players (and everyone else), the one up there is just a placeholder for now. If I do, what would be an ideal time?

And since we don't seem to be getting many Halo 3 takers, should I change the game to something else? Or should I keep it on Halo 3?

- Gears of War 3

- Halo: Reach 

- Halo 4

???

I shall also join...but just in case I would put me down for a Maybeh...you never know when something important comes up, or a power outage happens (not saying one will occur but still).

:D

<---------------------------------------------------------------Gamer Tag)

• Like 1

If you want more people to join then make the time GMT friendly because a large portion of playdate attendees live in GMT Timezones. 

I don't anything about GMT. Hell I barely know anything about Time Zones, and these converters are pretty archaic.

I'm trying to figure this out, but none of these sites can give me a straight answer.

Is this good for all the attendees? 

Sunday, August 17th, 3 pm EST, 7 pm GMT

• Like 1

SD if you're able to do 2 events that'd be really good like this one on Sunday and another one next week if you're able to

That is something I've been considering since the current plans for this playdate have been hairbrained.

If nothing important is going on next week (or whatever time) I'll post up another Game Pending Playdate, and let the people decide what time and game it should be. :)

That is something I've been considering since the current plans for this playdate have been hairbrained.

If nothing important is going on next week (or whatever time) I'll post up another Game Pending Playdate, and let the people decide what time and game it should be. :)

Ah ok thanks SD

Okay I mixed up the time-zone time by accident... so I'm taking off an hour of EST to make it work. I thought it was a 5 hour difference between GMT and EST, and DST takes off an hour, but I guess it's actually 6 hours, and a 5 hour difference.

So now it's 2pm EST, and 7pm GMT.

[this is getting annoying]

• Like 1

Okay the last 2 people in the current party need to vote. The other 4 attendees will also need to vote. There is still a chance that the other games can overtake Halo 3 if the votes go towards those games.

When it's close to at least 1-2 days away from the event I will lock the Poll, and that shall be our game.

If there is a tie, then I will vote with a tiebreaker. Sorry if the game that ends up being picked is not of your preference. I might save one of the chosen games for the next playdate (if this one is successful, I'll do a MoM Playdate Part 2), or just end up doing another poll (with the current playdate chosen game being taken off the list).

If you have any ideas, or thoughts relating to this then feel free to share. :)