Halo 5 space battle

Thel Lodamee

As some of you may be aware halo 3 was going to have a massive space battle as seen in this video from mixmaker117 :

the power of xbox one could easily make this possible and I would love to see this feature added.

• Like 1

It's not like Halo couldn't do this. They already did it to an extent and Halo Reach and Again in Halo 4. So of course we could likely see it happen again.

But this time, Driving a Seraph or any other covenant spacecraft would be nice.

It's not like Halo couldn't do this. They already did it to an extent and Halo Reach and Again in Halo 4. So of course we could likely see it happen again.

But this time, Driving a Seraph or any other covenant spacecraft would be nice.

But to see this feature added in multiplayer. It could be like the old battlefront space battles. With one ship on each side and hangers, loaded with air vehicles with a specific role. The UNSC for example. The pelican could be the dropship and when landed in the enemy hanger people can spawn on it. Broadsword: your anti aircraft ship and the Longsword, the bomber could easily cripple enemy ship defences. This sort of multiplayer feature would easily work with CTF and slayer as well as a unique gamemode where the objective is to destroy the enemy ship. The Big ships would easily be a corvette and a UNSC frigate as they are not too big and they're literally a simalar size.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love the idea of dogfights in Halo and one that I've been waiting to see for a long time, especially after the "Long Night of Solace" story mission in Reach. It would be beyond awesome to have a dogfight multiplayer mode. 

If anyone thinks it's not possible yet I point out games like Battlefield and GTA 5 that already have large continuous maps with lots of people populating them in real time. This new generation allows us to do pretty much anything we can imagine,

so why not up the scale and make it epic. It would be cool to roll out all the vehicles in the halo universe and make them playable. I want to use broadswords, pelicans and even capital ships like the UNSC Infinity - and all the covenant and Forerunner equivalents.

Vehicles need the proper care, tuning and attention to detail in order to make the next game a revolution for the series and genre.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...