A possible playlist/gametype that we should ask 343i to include/make?

FuriousTom

What's up everyone!

There's an idea that I thought and came up with last night. Maybe a lot of people already thought of it already but I've never seen it anywhere so I'll bring it up here for discussion. 

The idea is "Teabag Confirmed"!
If you've played "Kill Confirmed" in Call of Duty, then perhaps you know right away what I'm talking about. In this case it should work for slayer and team slayer. You kill and then have to teabag the body in order to score for your team or yourself. The body however, will also be available for the other team to come and deny the confirmation (meaning if they walk up to the corpse, they've removen the possibility for the other team to score through teabagging the body). 

Denying the score through teabagging does not score for you, it only prevents the enemy team from scoring. Since walking over the body is all that takes to deny it, it shouldn't deserve score :)

When you're playing free for all (regular slayer/rumble pit), The only one who should be able to score is the killer, and the only one able to deny the score should be the victim. Thereby the respawning should be in normal state.

That was it. If I've missed anything or if you have other ideas for improvement, please leave a reply.

Thank you!

• Like 3

I've never played that on CoD before, but it really does sound like a lot of fun! And so creative!

I think it would be great if they did that, but there is always the chance that they won't...

*le gasp!* Petition maybe? (Would that even work in this situation or am I just being an idiot lol.)

I've never played that on CoD before, but it really does sound like a lot of fun! And so creative!

I think it would be great if they did that, but there is always the chance that they won't...

*le gasp!* Petition maybe? (Would that even work in this situation or am I just being an idiot lol.)

Petition? :o That would be great but in that case, we need spread this topic a lot more people... Like A LOT MORE o.o

And thank you for the positive feedback, since it's my first post ever ^_^

I have to admit, this is a really innovative gametype that I would honestly like to see in H5. :)

One of the best ideas I have seen in a long time.

I was thinking that it would be a good idea for it to be included with the Halo 2 Anniversary? You know, for all the fans and such.. ;)

• Like 1

@FuriousTom Well happy first post to you(:!

To do that I think you should find a good website for an online petition, and then people could link it in their siggies on any forum or other site they are a member of.