Armor Unlocks

FloodMaster

I think there should be more armor unlocked by acheivements and medals rather than rank or money. But they shouldn't be super hard to unlock eather, cause I mean, dude, how many people have you seen with a vangard or protecter helmet, ever? Tell me what you think.

Well a lot of armor variations are unlocked by completing challenges.

But I agree, armor unlocks through achievements give some more recognition towards the wearer. Like in Halo 3.

I think that the majority of the armor should be unlocked through xp/credits (whatever theyre going with) but also a select few special pieces/sets through achievements/gamerscore.

Also while we are talking armor did anyone else think that the Halo 4 armor was mostly ugly as heck? Please 343 make better looking armor in this game :/

I has vanguardz :3 

I'm really proud of myself. And you should too.

Oh look! Mesa first post. 

Hai 343i :D 

Arrgghh. I was typing and then It suddenly posted. And you guys gotta get an edit button. 

Anyways, my idea was about kills 'n skills. i.e. You had to accumulate a certain no. of skills then do some special skill to unlock that armor piece. 

e.g. Get 50 AR Kills then Kill someone w/ AR while mid-air.