SD's Le MoM Speech Extraviganza Party Bash 2000.1 Mil!!!!!!!!!

'Twas a good Speech. You've come a long way in your forum career, but you've also done a lot for the rest of the community. Your a nice welcoming person that keeps people coming back.

Keep up the great work, and finally Congrats.

• Like 1

That was a gaaareat speech! I can't argue with this month's MoM, so I will just congratulate you instead. Keep up your forum ways, because at the last green bean forum meeting we were just talking about how much we admire you! ^_^

• Like 1

Brilliant speech, hey you tried your best! :D When I read the part with the shrek meme  I think I just died XD. Make your days as 

MoM a long lasting time that you enjoy the most out of.

WELL DONE MY PINK FRIEND!

You in Your... 'Fuzzy Pinkness' be like after you read this..

Pinhead.jpg

• Like 1

I cant really decipher your members colors apart up there, but I hope I'm the used car salesman. And I'll have you know I'm sell NEW used cars.

Congrats on the title you definitely deserved it. You been fun to see around. And all the little side projects you are always up to are pretty sweet too.

Keep it up so this site can explode with content. But make sure it's always quality content or the sheep herders might have to contain the explosion. ;)

• Like 2

I cant really decipher your members colors apart up there, but I hope I'm the used car salesman. And I'll have you know I'm sell NEW used cars.

Lol I couldn't remember what the Events/Art Depo color was so I just used 0000. Heck I had a hard time remembering most of the colors. I think Red's color is wrong... eh.

And thank ALL of you! c:

The TWINS

Never. I mean NEVER. Call us that again. ;D

Very good job on your MoM post SD. It's such an explosion of color- I love it! :heart:

You've worked hard for this title, now sit back and enjoy your month as everyone worships your pinkness.

Also, Let's make this MoM wish happen! :hi5:

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...