Games with Gold - August

Xbox Live Gold Subscribers can now download free games from the Xbox Live marketplace for the Xbox One and the Xbox 360 for the month of August. 

gallery_12241_647_35471.png

Games with Gold this month offers Crimson Dragon and Strike Suit Zero for the Xbox One while Motocross Madness and Dishonored will be available for the Xbox 360. 

gallery_12241_647_23112.png   gallery_12241_647_155295.png

Crimson Dragon and Strike Suit Zero are both available to download now for the Xbox One until August 31st.

gallery_12241_647_18929.jpg   gallery_12241_647_10429.jpg

All images are from majornelson.com.

Motocross Madness is currently available to download for the Xbox 360 until August 16th then Dishonored will take over and will be available to download for the remainder of the month. 

So there is what Games with Gold will be offering for August 2014, will you be downloading any of them if you haven't already?

Source: majornelson.com 

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 9

No fair we don't get Strike Suit Zero for free :<

Too bad I already have it on steam :D

Thanks for posting Adam! Hopefully next month there will be games I don't already own. Although Motorcross Madness seems... interesting?

It's kind of not really fair at the moment. I know it's probably because Xbox One has more memory or what not. But still, Xbox One gets two game's that are not on separate dates that are available for the whole month. And for the 360 you have to wait more then two weeks to get the other game, and then the previous game that was free is no longer free. Can somebody please explain to me why this is?

It's kind of not really fair at the moment. I know it's probably because Xbox One has more memory or what not. But still, Xbox One gets two game's that are not on separate dates that are available for the whole month. And for the 360 you have to wait more then two weeks to get the other game, and then the previous game that was free is no longer free. Can somebody please explain to me why this is?

I think Microsoft just likes to make things more complicated then they need to be... I'm not getting this either, the wait for Dishonored is killing me! I guess I can't really complain because it's Dishonored though haha.