Sunset Destiny Community Event Weekend

D-38 Boss

SunsetDestf780.png

Hello everyone, Edward Kenway here speaking through Boss (Yep.) as I announce my upcoming community event WEEKEND. Now you may be wondering what a 'Sunset Destiny' is, which you should already know. If you do not though, it is a combined set of two events, one on the upcoming Insomniac Games title Sunset Overdrive and the other on the highly anticipated Bungie game Destiny, or just simply Sunset Destiny! These events will parallel each other with Destiny on Saturday the 1st of November at an unknown time and Sunday the 2nd with the same unknown time. This is an early sign-up thread, due to the fact that it will take time to get a good level of people for both events, so sign up below now and notify me if any changes happen along the way. Both games are on Xbox One and require Xbox Live Gold. We will likely be playing:

Destiny

[Crucible]

[Free-Roam]

[strikes]

Sunset Overdrive

[Free-Roam]

[Competitive Multiplayer if implemented]

I will try to time the event around European time zones as I do understand that GMT doesn't get a lot of attention and due to that European members wanting to participate in the event are left out. Hopefully we all have fun, and if anyone would like to have their event on one of these days at a specific time, PM Edward Kenway (Not Boss... I dun don't got an Xbox One) and I'll iron it out. See you all on Sunset Destiny Weekend! Special thanks to Boss for posting this for me! (No problem, Brah.)

• Like 1