ADS in Halo?

sindronian

Do you think ADS (aim-down-sight) will ever be incorporated into Halo?

I know we can look down scopes but there has never been usable iron sights in a Halo game as of yet.

Personally, I wouldn't want ADS in a Halo game because I think the whole hipfire/reticle mechanic is an essential part of the Halo gameplay formula and ADS would pretty much destroy that formula. Despite ADS being a more realistic mechanic who is to say it's better for gameplay?

However many people these days ask for realism in games and if 343i wanted to cater to that croud they may consider it...

To be honest I doubt ADS will ever be in Halo as long as 343i is in charge.

But what if they introduced the Battlefield mechanic of First person and Third person perspectives of vehicles?

Not including which ones are already there: Shade Turret, Falcon Gunner, and Warthog.

a248360daf833b8c08d6b238ecfaeca936c7e2cf

The opinions on that might be both negative and positive. You can still drive the Halo classic third person vehicle. Or you could spice it up to First Person.

• Like 1

I hope not. It would join every other generic FPS out there. Also... just imagine how many more 'Halo is becoming CoD' topics we will see?

What...you don't want to hear my opinion on how Halo is slowly and surely becoming just like Call of Booty Modern Warfare? 

It's such an interesting topic!