Should Reach Players Get Free Stuff Since Halo 5 and Master Chief Collection Are Coming Out?

batwing140

Since Reach is almost four years old, and Halo 5 and the Master Chief Collection are coming out soon, Reach is about to get a lot less popular. I think since not that many people are going to be playing Reach soon, I think when the two new titles come out I think the free stuff should start. 

We are NOT 343i so we can't do anything to make this happen.

If you wish to contact 343i please head over to HaloWaypoint

However I do agree with your idea. It would be neat if 343i started making double XP a permanent thing for the rest of Reach's lifespan.

Giving away free stuff for Reach however is extremely difficult. That would involve giving EVERYONE on Xbox Live free stuff because 343 needs to be fair and equal. 

Okay...

I don't think they are going to do this. The only instance of them giving away anything was the recon helmet, and I don't know the exact reasoning behind that move. I wouldn't assume that just because 343i is progressing that they will look back and give the players free stuff. I just highly doubt this.

• 3 weeks later...
I think Reach is WAY better than halo 4, possibly because there is more Team, but I think that would be a good idea.

I fail to see why this would be a good idea, free stuff for what, buying the game?

They will not do this as to the reason I stated before: 343I did not make reach.

I fail to see why this would be a good idea, free stuff for what, buying the game?

They will not do this as to the reason I stated before: 343I did not make reach.

Free stuff for not being included in the MCC, read the title. Halo: reach and Halo ODST are like the only online halo games not being involved in the MCC. Since 343i are adding H1-4 to the bundle, this means the populations will grow for those specific games. By giving something free stuff to reach players, people will want to hop back on reach and play, kind of like how they handed out recon on halo 3, it sparked up H3's population.

This isent a bad idea, I can see the reasoning behind what the OP said and I think it would help to include Reach and ODST because those games had a great storyline too.

And also, couldent 343i make ODST with the MCC seing how ODST let you play halo 3 on that disc? Lol

Free stuff for not being included in the MCC, read the title. Halo: reach and Halo ODST are like the only online halo games not being involved in the MCC. Since 343i are adding H1-4 to the bundle, this means the populations will grow for those specific games. By giving something free stuff to reach players, people will want to hop back on reach and play, kind of like how they handed out recon on halo 3, it sparked up H3's population.

This isent a bad idea, I can see the reasoning behind what the OP said and I think it would help to include Reach and ODST because those games had a great storyline too.

And also, couldent 343i make ODST with the MCC seing how ODST let you play halo 3 on that disc? Lol

Free stuff for nothing. Reach and ODST are last gen, 343i stated to move development of Halo content to xbox one.  Second they only maintain the servers for these games.

Second Reach is not their game, so I think they would rather see population increasing in their games and not old last gen titles. 

ODSt in the MCC? it's called the Masterchief collection for a reason.

Free stuff for Reach not being included in a collection made by another company who have moved development to another platform. Sounds silly doesn't it?

Free stuff for nothing. Reach and ODST are last gen, 343i stated to move development of Halo content to xbox one.  Second they only maintain the servers for these games.

Second Reach is not their game, so I think they would rather see population increasing in their games and not old last gen titles. 

ODSt in the MCC? it's called the Masterchief collection for a reason.

Free stuff for Reach not being included in a collection made by another company who have moved development to another platform. Sounds silly doesn't it?

dude H3 wasn't 343i's game they gave out Recon also

Reach is partially 343's game since they made the Defiant and Anniversary Map Packs and Halo is no longer owned by Bungie its owned by MS who own 343i who make Halo games.

dude H3 wasn't 343i's game they gave out Recon also

Reach is partially 343's game since they made the Defiant and Anniversary Map Packs and Halo is no longer owned by Bungie its owned by MS who own 343i who make Halo games.

I know they did, but reach is not "partially" their game, they did not make any part of the core game. 

Still there is no reason for them to give something to the reach people, just because MCC is coming. It's a really silly reason.

I know they did, but reach is not "partially" their game, they did not make any part of the core game. 

Still there is no reason for them to give something to the reach people, just because MCC is coming. It's a really silly reason.

its a silly reason yeah, but it'd be nice if they did it

I'm sure they thought it was silly to hand out recon to every noob on halo 3 also. I'm sure hey could find something for reach

No see Recon was already in the game, they gave it to people as a gift for the final transition from bungie to 343i, for Reach they have to create a new thing. 

Second, why reach? why not Halo 4 on the 360, that game is from 343i themselves and gets moved to a newer platform. I mean Reach does not deserve any extra content just for the sake of it.

No see Recon was already in the game, they gave it to people as a gift for the final transition from bungie to 343i, for Reach they have to create a new thing. 

Second, why reach? why not Halo 4 on the 360, that game is from 343i themselves and gets moved to a newer platform. I mean Reach does not deserve any extra content just for the sake of it.

what would they do for Halo 4? theres a GOTY that they didn't bother releasing in NZ that has all dlc except the mcfarlane skins