Halo: Nightfall TEASER

Coldfreeze

This makes me fairly certain it is the flood or directly related. Mainly because it is on a Halo ring.

It could also be an experimental weapon perhaps created by the Forerunners long ago and it was never tested? Who knows looking forward to this!

...and when Night Falls on the Halo ring, you know who comes out to play.

Also that Element is Element 115. Buy the weapon off the wall.

They should have made it higher since 115 already exists in an unofficial way. Ununpentium is 115 and it is a synthetic super heavy element. It is one of the most radioactive so it would likely kill you instantly if there was a bunch of it. Edited by WonderWombat

I'm a little skeptical. I feel like they are going to be walking around rocks for the entirety of the show while talking about their feelings.

Then, in the last two episodes something will happen. Someone will breath in some dust, poop will hit the fan and then it will end.

We'll see.

For the record I despise Forward unto Dawn.

^

Why is that?

I thought Forward unto Dawn was okay. :)

I didn't like the way Master Chief looked or the things he said (i.e. "The name's Chief").

I also think the combat sequences could have been done better and more creativley.

It just didn't impress me in any way. I was entertained minimally.

• 2 weeks later...

See, I don t think the floor is the problem... Yet. Many of you are forgetig how dangerous the forerunner tech on halo is. I just reread halo primordial. When halo was damaged during the battle of the forerunner capital. Halo became very unstable and it became scary for the humans on it. The flood were indeed present, but for most of the book, the tech made it very mysterious and dangerous! I'm sure the flood is still out there and maybe they're still on halo, but I think the tech on Halo will create the danger. Example: in primordial, the monitor 343GS was created from the soul of the human Chakas. It was ripped from his body. It only did that with humans, not killing humans as they try to make you think in the trailer, but instead turning you into a machine, similar to the prometheans.