Yang & Blake's Action Packed Event!

Akali

Hello fellow forumers B)

I think it's time for another event and since the calender is becoming a bit empty me and Blake decided to change that

So I give you all...

YBv2ff0f.png

Shoutout to Austin for making this :D

Thanks bro :D

That's right there is another RWBY event and hopefully this one wont be the case of me going away for half an hour or someone going on minecraft ;)

This event will be taking place on TWO days

On the 16th August the event will start on Halo: Reach
On the 17th August we will finish the event on Halo 4

Both of these events will start at 10pm GMT

So if you want to come and join us put your gamertag and what days you can come down below :) We are trying to get a full lobby but it doesn't matter if we cant get a full lobby. If you have any problems don't be afraid to message either me or Blake.

Hope to see you all there :wave:

To help the event Blake decided to make a RWBY AMV so if you want to watch it go ahead
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP6DFocJJ3w

1. DarkAngel - DarkAngel 343I (Both)
2. Blake Belladonna - Spartan 343ICF (Both)
3. Butch Flowers - TyroneKing 343i (Both)
4. Sparky - Spark918 (17th)
5. Shadowfiend216 - Shadowfiend216 (Both)
6. Bnus - Warm Bnus (Both)
7. Pbrabbit - The Pbrabbit ( 17th)
8. Self Destruct AKA: MoM Destruct - Selfdestruct217 (16th)
9. Ledgend1221 - Ledgend1221 (unconfirmed)
10. Ruby Rose - Goldblums Gravy (unconfirmed)
11. Halogeek - Purpl3 Krayon (16th)
12. Sub ZeroX7 - Sub ZeroX7 (Both) (16th on the day)
13. GermanShepardD - GermanShepardD (17th) (on the day)

You can invite your friends (if other members of the forums don't join) and you can say in the shoutbox if you're coming today or tomorrow and I'll add you to the list

This event is now OVER. Do not post.

Edited by DarkAngel
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you everyone who came to the Reach playdate :D So many people :3

The lobby when I left capped in at just over 4 hours.

4 HOURS!!!!!!!!! EXCLUDING THE PROBLEMS I HAD!!!!!!!! That's insane. I did ask The Director since he made a surprise visit near when I left and he said the longest non minecraft event is six hours so we was 2/3 of the way through.

Don't forget about tomorrows Halo 4 event, I hope the event turns out as great as the other one however Halo Reach is hard to beat.

I do want to apologize for anyone who made the three hour and thirty minute mark with all them squeakers. They gave me a headache and they were really getting on my nerves also I couldn't find you in the list so that is why I asked for the PM so I could find you easily.

There is another thing that I do want to apologize for last night and that was the way I was in the event, usually I'm really happy to be in events let alone host them since that is the most fun I have on the forums however last night I felt angry, distressed and sad because of stress issues. I am sorry that at the start of the event I had to tell my sister to stop complaining, I was trying to get her away before I started shouting which would of ruined the event. Hopefully that wont happen tonight and if it does I'm just going to ignore her and be my happy self in the Halo 4 community event. Yet again I'm really sorry for my attitude last night and if you noticed the stress is getting at me because of my voice but that is really mostly what I'm apologizing for. I didn't sound happy which is why I had to go to things like Speed and all Wraith Jump Rope because people are focusing more on their screens and screaming rather than how miserable I sounded. 

Edited by DarkAngel
  • Like 1

Alas the event has came to a close :( I want to thank everyone that came especially people who came on both days. There may not have been that many people for the Halo 4 event and I did have to end it a lot earlier than I had planned unfortunately :( Another reason I had to end it was due to stress issues so I may not come to any events until I'm all sorted and feeling a lot better.

However even though I was stressed and I had no co host today for unknown reasons I think I achieved my goal of people having fun in my event so I'm very thankful if you had fun :D