Vidmaster for Halo 5! (Idea)

Melody

I loved the Vidmasters for Halo 3, It made the game that much more challenging and entertaining. I would love to see this come back in Halo 5, along with the perks it came with achieving the Vidmasters. :) Anyways what do you guys think?

• Like 2

Yes, but what could be a new reward? It can't be recon, as it has lost it's novelty as "The special helmet." Suggestions for a new reward? (Note: These are fun besides a reward. They are fun.)

I'd say Hayabusa as that armor is just that awesome\

*343rd post. Woohoo.*

• Like 1

Yes, but what could be a new reward? It can't be recon, as it has lost it's novelty as "The special helmet." Suggestions for a new reward? (Note: These are fun besides a reward. They are fun.)

I'd say Hayabusa as that armor is just that awesome

I loved that armour, Reminds me of my Halo 3 days. xD Good times, pretending to be a Ninja :3

I'd say Hayabusa as that armor is just that awesome\

*343rd post. Woohoo.*

It was awesome because only noobs wore it and those were easy kills. :P

I didn't like Halo 3's vidmaster challenges because they had to be done on dates and stuff, lame. ODST's were alright I guess, never really tried to do them.

I don't care about a reward, but they should make a distinct helmet that only 343 employees have.