The Destiny beta

The Destiny beta as of now is starting in less than two hour, Gmt. So this thread is ready for when the servers go live. :)

This is where you can share you awesome Destiny beta experiences with others on the forum and tell us what you think of the game

Be Brave......

I woke up at 4am in the morning for the beta..... But it did not go live until 6pm later that night.

After spending three hours getting my codes from the crashing Bungie.net, barley getting on the PlayStation store to redeem it and finally downloading it.. the time was 9pm...

I would have stayed up all night but school was tomorrow.... So I had an a hour to play Destiny so here is my initial impressions.

The game felt like a well oiled glove, it felt like coming home, to Halo although I did not get to play much I still enjoyed what I played and when I am come home from school for the weekend I am not going to do much other than play the game.

The Ai was good and acted smartly for example.

As the Hunter class, ten fallen charged towards me, I sniped seven easy, but unlike most Ai I see the rest did not continue into my sights, they stopped running and ran backwards out of my sights.

I ran after them and turned a corner and was ambushed by the remains but I quickly defeated them.

I soon completed the prologue and went to the Tower and chilled out with a few friends exploring, buying stuff and dancing for the remainder of the hour.

By now It was 10pm so I felt it necessary to get some sleep for school. :(

EDIT

I also have two Destiny ps4 beta codes for anyone that wants them, pm me if you want it, first come, first served.

Edited by Caboose the Ace
  • Like 1

Completed all the beta content with my Titan class already. Took about 4 hours because I couldn't stop playing.

Peter D makes an awesome companion for my armoured senpai (My guy has anime style hair) and I've taken to calling him Dinklebot. Dinklebot notices senpai, and senpai notices Dinklebot.

Seriously though, Destiny has been amazing fun thus far, and I can not wait for full release. Im going to go play through the Destiny beta on a Warlock and Hunter class now.

Peace out~

Edited by SykoWolf