Halo Master Chief Collection

KJ13

I"m not sure- nothing fancy. However, it being a true remake, I think something of substance should be offered- 

Special Edition Case (of course) 

And then original artwork/ sketches (like they showed in the latest conference of the original H2 drawings) 

Possibly tie in one of the upcoming shows- like a coupon for a percentage off or free (or paid preordered) hard copy of one of them. 

Anything like that- I would love to see and certainly pay for- if they would also like to slip a resume into my special edition version, I wouldn't hate ;) 

If they had a special addition I think it would be cool if they had a statue that had the four master chiefs. Maybe some type of hill thing, but all 4 of them are moving like in a flipbook, like it is sort of playing an image and each one has some more articulation that the last. CE style MC looks as if he is walking up the hill, Halo 2 style MC sort of looks like his picking up the pace, Halo 3 style MC is raising his gun while looking like he is moving quick, and Halo 4 MC is aiming his gun and it looks like he is moving fast.