i need help with this on halo reach

I was one of people who pre ordered halo reach. I was also someone who could not ever fix my xbox 360 to live. It never worked but shortly after halo 4s release I did it and I was really proud. Since halo reach is my favorite I started to play it. I was allowed to join xbox live on halo reach if I gave some large ass number of credits away. At first I thought it wouldn't really hurt me at all and I had little or no credits so I said why not (I was too ignorant to remember that credits also acted as exp). Then I was deranked to recruit (I was about to be general grade 4). After asking friends why it happened I was told it was because of credit milking. I only did it twice totaling 30000 not nearly as much as it took I was pissed off to moon I had worked to general grade 3 for YEARS ******* years. I was half an inch away from general grade 4 I would really appreciate it if someone from the staff at 343 would please auto rank me to general grade 4 please. I worked so hard to get to where I was please.

We're not the official 343i site. That's halo Waypoint.

As far as your problem is concerned, all I can say is that you just shouldn't have boosted your credits. No one escapes the vigilant eye of the ban hammer.

And IF 343i even considers your request after boosting they wouldn't auto-level you to where you were. They've done this to nobody this far and I don't think they intend to change this.

EDIT:

Also this is in the wrong section of this forum. Your problem is about Reach so put it down there instead of the Halo 5 subforum.

Edited by Unease P34nut
  • Like 1

Seriously, we need to do something about this kind of stuff once and for all.  And don't keep hiding behind the "No way to do it" excuse.  How about adding a disclaimer page with the words real big 'WE ARE NOT 343I OFFICIAL" at signup?

• Like 2

....I was allowed to join xbox live on halo reach if I gave some large *** number of credits away...

You gave credits away? That is impossible. If you thought it couldn't hurt because you had a low number of credits shows to me that you knew damn well what you were doing. Stop complaining and try to play fair.

No matter what game or way of boosting, they should have banned you. Be glad you have been resetted.

@Coldfreeze

You are required to discard a huge amount of credits when you first start on XBL. They just vanish into thin air. Nobody gets them. Instead it reduced you down to Sargent or some crappy low rank and makes you go through Warrant Officer again. It states that you are only allowed to bring so many credits with you when switching to XBL.

That's to make it possible for offline accounts to rank up with campaign, custom games and forge because else it would be entirely impossible to reach high enough ranks for the cool stuff.

If they didn't do this tons of people would boost offline.