Halo 3 File Share Hub

Well I've been trying to download some Modded, and hilarious maps for Halo 3 the past few days, and I've had trouble finding anyone who still has their File Share intact.

I went on YouTube and the interwebs to find relevant Profiles with the maps, but to no avail. I used the Chat option (it's below), but I hate having to invite people just to see their File Share.

So I guess this is just some sort of File Share center to share your Halo 3 maps. I guess this topic will also serve the same purpose when the MCC comes out. :)

Anyway if you're wondering how to actually view someone's File Share:

1. Go to Chat on XLive

2. Type in someone's GT into the "Enter Gamertag" option

3. Send the invite to them

4. Press "View Profile" and click on "View Halo 3 File Share"

UPDATE: I've found that the old Bungie File Share still has some of the Map files, Gametypes, and other stuff there. Here's the method to get the files:

1. Go here and search for whatever you want: http://halo.bungie.net/online/communityfiles.aspx

2. When you see a map you like, click on it

3. Then click the User's name who created the map

4. When on their profile click the "Files" tab on the far right

5. If there's no files there then it has been deleted. BUT If the files are there, then they can be downloaded. You can't download them from Bungie.net though. You have to use the Chat method above

Lastly don't just post "Hey I got maps here's my GT". Please explain exactly what you have in your File Share. Also be prepared to receive Chat PMs if you do reveal you have maps. Just ignore them.

Edited by Self Destruct
  • Like 1