Hey everyone! I've returned after a long long time off of forging with another map. I have been forging competitive maps a long time now, but it has really taken me a long time to get this map ready to show the world. Hyperbolic is an awesome, arena-style, Inversely symmetrical map. It got the name Hyperbolic due to the two main curved bridges that resemble a Hyperbolic function when graphed. It plays great with slayer, and it is setup for ctf, koh and oddball, although I haven't had a chance to test them. Unlike the few cross bridge maps I have seen, the bridges in hyperbolic to not connect the bases and sides of the map. Rather they cross diagonally across the map, opening up some sweet sight-lines.

But Anyway!

I have never been good with words, so without further adieu I present you, HYPERBOLIC!!

1fenoo.jpg16m3cjk.jpg2rc3ojp.jpg2dqn1gz.jpgjr4n5g.jpg2j2t449.jpg2qar1qb.jpgt0g9rs.jpg2zrki8l.jpgdceh.jpgdp9vkw.jpg

If you could provide a link to your fileshare, I'd love to get a look at this map.

Also, I would like to extend an invitation for you to join the community's Teleforge program. A link is in my signature below. 

Edited by Sikslik7