I need a little help 343.  I'm getting older, far from old but older.  My memory never was the greatest and I constantly call people by the wrong name or forget their name altogether.  Now you tell me I have over 100 maps at launch of the HMCC not including what will likely become a floodgate of maps in forge in the first few weeks.  If Reach's Forge is any indication, I will once again be utterly lost as to which maps I am looking at in my map list.  I could barely keep up with my own creations let alone some of the amazing Forge's out there.

There was a time, a more rough and yet somehow simpler time. A time of UT99.  Yes waaaaaay back in the past on Good Ol original Unreal Tournament where you could actually take a screenshot of your map creation and post it alongside your map name to be displayed in the playlist.  Oh what a wonder it was to not have to look at 800 identical Forgeworld screenshots and guess the verb of the map you wanted to play.

Please for the love of God allow us to set our own map playlist screenshot (or 3) so that those of us that control the playlist don't have to leave those of us waiting to participate in a game to suffer as we load 8 maps trying to find "the map".

Bloody Mess
Blood Gulch
Blood Letter
Coagulation
Debilitation
Obfuscation

I find it much easier to find:

Revenant Rampage Arena - - - - - - - - - - - - - rrampage004.jpg
Revenant Slam Fest
Revenant Valhalla
Revenant Zeta

It's a bit of a big image but I was too lazy to resize and you get my point.  Plus lets be honest being able to 'one touch' enlarge the map list screenshot would also be a nice Feature

Please help me find my maps.

• Like 2

This idea needs to become a reality. If a forged map gets 343's seal of approval, they should take a screenshot and replace the canvas picture so that the players have a better idea of what they're going to play on. I too have suffered the fate of going on Flood matchmaking and thinking "oh, this name sounds cool", only to find the map stinks.

I think at one point I had about 35 of my own maps/attempts and it became a real pain to figure out what was what. 2 seconds taking an in level screenshot and arrowing down to, "add as map title screenshot" would have saved me hours of searching by the time I stopped playing Reach multiplayer.  I can't remember how many Forge user creations I downloaded over the years. I had to create a rule to delete maps immediately if we weren't  enamored with a map, otherwise it just became another map in a massive list that I couldn't remember.

Screenshots make the maps stand out in the list, which in turn speeds up the time it takes to set up a playlist.  The fact that this is the easiest feature to implement just makes it even more frustrating when it's not there.