Destiny Limited, Ghost, and Digital Guardian Editions Announced

In celebration of the all-holy Bungie Day in which we revere our gods and overlords in Bungie, they have given us three separate Collector's Edition announcements!

Today is a big day for any Destiny buff, as Bungie has been widely hinting (not very subtly) about massive announcements to come today, July 7th, Bungie Day. The biggest comes from Bungie.net, where three different Collector's Editions were revealed on the site, and I'm going to go through them one by one. The first is the Destiny Digital Guardian Edition, which comes packed with Early Access to the Vanguard Armory and a pre-order bonus Player Emblem, the Destiny Season Pass (or Expansion Pass as it's labeled) which comes with the two add-ons for Destiny, The Dark Below and House of Wolves, and all of the Digital Content included across the three Collector's Editions, the skin for your Ghost, and the Player Emblem and Ship Skin. It is unknown what this edition currently retails for. Next, we have the Limited Edition, which includes a Steelbook showing off a matte grey image of the star chart and the Destiny logo, a 'Guardian Folio' which encases a field guide of a variety of weapons in the game, a star chart that acts sort of like the map included in GTA V's retail, and postcards, and of course all of the digital content in the Digital Guardian Edition. It retails for $99.99 USD.

post-26953-0-01693500-1404763877.jpg

Finally, there's the Ghost Edition. This includes everything above in the Limited Edition, as well as a scaled replica of a Ghost drone, with working audio and visual display LEDs, along with a small packet of patches, stickers, and slides with images of the traveler on them. Finally, a small letter containing your introduction to Destiny. This edition retails for $149.99 USD and is not available currently on Xbox One. [uPDATE: It is in fact now listed for the Xbox One, however, copies have been selling at an astounding pace for the platform, so order quickly!]

post-26953-0-25523800-1404763857_thumb.jpg

Which edition are you picking up and for what platform? Let me know in the comments below, thanks for reading!
This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 4

What?? The Ghost edition isn't on Xbox One??? Hmmm hopefully this is just temporary :(

If not I'll buy the Ghost edition on 360 then. I NEED MY WORTHLESS ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!!

lol only the Limited ed is available here in NZ and it's $150 doesn't look worth it, only cos it's from Activision so they scale the price up, just like CoD Destiny is overpriced <_< ok so I just checked EB and only the limited ed is on 360 the Ghost and Limited are both on Xbox One here

203411_packshot_l.jpg

• Like 1

I´m just gonna stay with the regular edition for now. Might upgrade it to the limited edition if I have the money and the hype for it.

I´m just gonna stay with the regular edition for now. Might upgrade it to the limited edition if I have the money and the hype for it.

I am not even going to pre order it. It is way too obvious that Bungie is pulling the ps4 ahead of the one and I honestly can not believe the hype of destiny.

• Like 1

I am not even going to pre order it. It is way too obvious that Bungie is pulling the ps4 ahead of the one and I honestly can not believe the hype of destiny.

Well thats what money does. Bungie can't really opt out of it since they need the money.

But you dont have to pre-order thats perfectly fine. 

• Like 1