Delving into the minds of members on how they like their AI and Spartans

Emile A129

Mature/Maturer, Younger, or Flood  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer

• H4 Cortana
    • H1 Cortana
    • Flood
  2. 2. What do you prefer #2 (don't answer if it doesn't apply)

• H4 MasterChief
    • H1 MasterChief
    • Flood

*CAUTION* -Foolishness ahead avoid if unable to handle- *CAUTION* 

READ AT OWN RISK

lol just to keep a little relativity I'm going to use halo terms but here it is.

I Just wanna see if I'm alone or not you don't have to share what you answered but if you want to feel free and the only reason this is up is because no one ever ask and i was feelin it today. BTW i mean this as in what you look for in a real connection not just to exchange data and move on.

Cortana being = female

Master Chief being = male

Average AI life span = 7 years a mature AI would be 3+ years of age  (Spartans Never DIE but do malfunction in completing orders and task without a functioning AI so will keep them relative                                                                                                                        to an AI's lifespan)

Mature being =  > 3 =26^

Young  being=  < 3 =26v

Flood being = ? = What is time?

H4- Mature/Maturer 

H1- Younger 

Flood- I Don't Care I LOVE IT

I just so happen to love H4 Cortana and H1 MasterChief just keeping it real  :awesome: but i could care less how old your programing is if you have that maturer attitude maybe because i lack a little of it.

"I'm Like chief in a covenant carrier" <( halo version of a common figure of speech statement do you know what the original is if you guess right a 10$ xbox live card is yours for the taking. by the end of july lol sorry I've got priorities)

• Like 2

I - what? Um, okay.

Well, I don't really prefer any Cortana. They're ALL Cortana. I simply don't like the forced relationship between Chief hurr durr not a machine, and Cortana, who was now 'dying'. Its sad, but it felt like it was a forced character development.

(Also, Cortana is immature as $%^&* no matter how you look at it.)

• Like 1

I - what? Um, okay.

Well, I don't really prefer any Cortana. They're ALL Cortana. I simply don't like the forced relationship between Chief hurr durr not a machine, and Cortana, who was now 'dying'. Its sad, but it felt like it was a forced character development.

(Also, Cortana is immature as $%^&* no matter how you look at it.)

well written and a solid argument plus 1

As JL said, Cortana in Halo: CE is still the same A.I in Halo 4, same goes for the Master Chief.

Cortana becomes less bubbly and hyperactive as time passes. She improves the Chief's performance by far and they work exceptionally well as a team.

Edited by Blake Belladonna
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I like them all equally, because all-together we see their stories unfold and witness what type of situations that they suffered through. and by the way... Since no one else guessed... :3

"I'm like a bull in a china shop".