Looking for a clan

I mainly play halo 4 but I do have all the other halo and other games. I won't change my gamer tag, but I'm not too bothered about things like armour etc. Looking for a clan with maturity and good sportsmanship as an importance.

If anyone would like to recruit someone as picky as me, please give details about your clan such as what type of gameplay you focus on.

Hey man, I'm in UEG (United Extreme Gaming). If your still looking for a clan/community to join let me know. The branch I'm in is very competitive. We have a lot of Swat players (like myself), as well some other very good slayer and objective players. We have set colors and emblem, and we change our motto and bio. Let me know if you'd like to join.

GT: UEG REN

Good afternoon Flonne, Our Clan plays mainly Halo Reach and Halo 4, We do have a mature attitude but we do as always like our members to feel like people not Cortana.

Feel free to check out the recruitment link below my signature,  If you like what you read or don't, reply anyway and let us know how your hunt for a Clan went.. Good luck.

Hello Flonne, I am part of the UAF clan short for the United Armed Forces, we are a military based clan and can maintain a serious attitude although we still like to have fun. We have 4 divisions; the army(a vehicular based infantry division), marines(a standard-issue weapons infantry division), navy(a naval warfare division), and the national guard(a division based on knowing how to do everything and an objective based division although you have to be atleast 1-2 weeks into the clan). If you are interested, friend me, UAF Noodles, for any more questions. Also, if you want to just go to be enlisted, go to uafclanhalo.weebly.com and enlist. I would be glad if you mentioned you were recruited by me and P.S. when it says type a small paragraph, do a 3-5 short and good sentences.

The Anunnaki is actively recruiting. We have a ranking system Private through General, 3 divisions, and several different squads with include 30 different jobs with different responsibilities and training, we focus on both Raids and Competitive customs and Matchmaking. We have a clan code and everyone gets along perfect and we stay very active. For more info contact me G.T. Brent McKenley,