GET IT RIGHT ! (Halo 4)

reaverh311

Most of you intelligent people should know HALO is not COD so no ADS

forerunners are dead no chance in fighting them . why would you any way they made items to destroy the universe their pistol would blow you back to earth.

the brutes,grunts,jackals,hunters,drones and the profit's race are not extincted

the Spirit of dawn has not got to earth

Cortana is a A.I she can mod his armor if she want's to be cause she has a ship around her with some systems online

the flood won't be on that planet because flood experiments are preformed only on the halo rings

GET IT RIGHT!

New Handbags You commit an error. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM, we will communicate. I am sorry, that I interfere, but you could not paint little bit more in detail. Completely I share your opinion. I think, what is it good idea. cheap louis vuitton I can suggest to visit to you a site, with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you. I join. I agree with told all above. Let's discuss this question. You are mistaken. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM. Prompt, whom I can ask? Gucci New Pelham Empaistic Leather Large Shoulder Bag - Brown

Most of you intelligent people should know that HALO is not COD so there should be no ADS.

Also the Forerunners are dead so there is no chance of fighting them- Why would you anyway? If they made items to destroy all life in the galaxy (Or the universe going by the description on Halo: Waypoint), their pistols would be strong enough to blow you back to Earth.

The Brutes (Jiralhanae), Grunts (Unggoy), Jackals (Kig Yar), Hunters (Lekgolo), Drones (Yanme'e) and the Prophets (San 'Shyuum) are not extinct.

The Forward Unto Dawn has not got to Earth.

Cortana is an A.I- She can modify his armour if she wants to because she has a ship around her with some systems on-line.

The Flood will not be on that planet because Flood experiments are preformed on the Halo rings and other Shield Worlds.

I NEED TO GET IT RIGHT!

Fix'd

It would help if knew what you were talking about.

First, ADS would not matter anyway, that is why Spartans have the aiming reticle installed in their Heads Up Displays.

Secondly, There is every possibility that some Forerunners survived the activation of the Halo Arrays inside of the shield worlds which is what they were designed for. Also, yes- their weapons could be fantastically powerful, yet I doubt we would see any apart from sentinel beams- If any...

Thirdly, No- the races of the Covenant are not extinct though the San 'Shyuum could possible be after their planet was destroyed by natural stellar collapse and they've no where to go (To our knowledge). Also, the Sangheili had stated they had simply vanished... The Brutes would be killing each other because of their barbarian instincts and the others would be running from the Sangheili...

'Spirit Of Dawn'!?- The Spirit Of Fire has been missing since Halo Wars -21 years from Halo 3- While the Forward Unto Dawn's aft section never made it to Earth... I would of though that was obvious...

Also, the Forward Unto Dawn was a Flagship Frigate- That doesn't mean it is going to have replacement pieces of MJOLNIR MKVI for the Chief...

And finally, There is every possibility that The Flood could be on that planetoid. The Flood is a parasitic infection which came from outside our Galaxy- the ORION arm (The Milky Way). They would have taken every possible opportunity to study The Flood for a viable defence- which, because of unsuccessful research, led them to the Halo Array and the obvious- If it can't live with out food, Starve them. With the new game being a threat to the Universe now though, it could be the planetoid is both a Sword and Shield and part of a larger system. If the Forerunners discovered that The Flood had spread to many galaxies, they would fire the large installations and wipe them out and save as much as they can - Similar to the Halo Plan. Yet we can merely speculate - but a standing rule of speculation is Don't rule anything out- Anything could happen...

TCO

Most of you intelligent people should know that HALO is not COD so there should be no ADS.

Also the Forerunners are dead so there is no chance of fighting them- Why would you anyway? If they made items to destroy all life in the galaxy (Or the universe going by the description on Halo: Waypoint), their pistols would be strong enough to blow you back to Earth.

The Brutes (Jiralhanae), Grunts (Unggoy), Jackals (Kig Yar), Hunters (Lekgolo), Drones (Yanme'e) and the Prophets (San 'Shyuum) are not extinct.

The Forward Unto Dawn has not got to Earth.

Cortana is an A.I- She can modify his armour if she wants to because she has a ship around her with some systems on-line.

The Flood will not be on that planet because Flood experiments are preformed on the Halo rings and other Shield Worlds.

I NEED TO GET IT RIGHT!

Fix'd

It would help if knew what you were talking about.

First, ADS would not matter anyway, that is why Spartans have the aiming reticle installed in their Heads Up Displays.

Secondly, There is every possibility that some Forerunners survived the activation of the Halo Arrays inside of the shield worlds which is what they were designed for. Also, yes- their weapons could be fantastically powerful, yet I doubt we would see any apart from sentinel beams- If any...

Thirdly, No- the races of the Covenant are not extinct though the San 'Shyuum could possible be after their planet was destroyed by natural stellar collapse and they've no where to go (To our knowledge). Also, the Sangheili had stated they had simply vanished... The Brutes would be killing each other because of their barbarian instincts and the others would be running from the Sangheili...

'Spirit Of Dawn'!?- The Spirit Of Fire has been missing since Halo Wars -21 years from Halo 3- While the Forward Unto Dawn's aft section never made it to Earth... I would of though that was obvious...

Also, the Forward Unto Dawn was a Flagship Frigate- That doesn't mean it is going to have replacement pieces of MJOLNIR MKVI for the Chief...

And finally, There is every possibility that The Flood could be on that planetoid. The Flood is a parasitic infection which came from outside our Galaxy- the ORION arm (The Milky Way). They would have taken every possible opportunity to study The Flood for a viable defence- which, because of unsuccessful research, led them to the Halo Array and the obvious- If it can't live with out food, Starve them. With the new game being a threat to the Universe now though, it could be the planetoid is both a Sword and Shield and part of a larger system. If the Forerunners discovered that The Flood had spread to many galaxies, they would fire the large installations and wipe them out and save as much as they can - Similar to the Halo Plan. Yet we can merely speculate - but a standing rule of speculation is Don't rule anything out- Anything could happen...

TCO

Epic post.