Are You Buying Halo: MCC  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Have you pre-ordered the Halo Master Chief Collection?

2. 2. Are you going to buy the Master Chief Collection?

• Yes!
    • No...
    • I will after it's release...
    • Eventually.
    • Other (please explain)

Hey guys, I just want to get a general consensus for these questions.

Please vote above and post what you chose!

(MCC = Master Chief Collection)

Have you Pre-ordered Halo: MCC?

Are you going to buy the Halo: MCC?

• Like 3

I plan on buying it after it releases. The pre-order bonuses, while cool and all, are only going to be exclusive for like a month.

• Like 1

I'm just waiting to get my Xbox One then I will preorder mainly for the purpose to play it the second it comes out. I don't really care about day one exclusive garbage. :P I just wanna get my hands on it ASAP! So stoked.

I'll buy it when the Xbone is out.

Also, pre-order is for sissies. Day 1 purchase is for kings. 

Getting around Christmas same with xbox one I don't mind the wait it's not like the games are new or anything anyway as I'm not that spoilt kid who says "mummy I want an Xbox and PS4 with all the games" I'm having to save up lol and with exams and stuff there's really no point in me getting an xbox yet until after exams.

To put it bluntly....

I don't own a XB1 and never plan to get One .... XB1

And yes... the pun was intended.

:)

TheMaskedMan is very poor atm and can just about manage with 1 console. So...TheMaskedMan may have to wait or live with it.

I don't have an Xbox One yet, so that's why I haven't pre-ordered

the game. I'm planning on getting one soon, and then hopefully the

MCC comes soon after(:

I voted no on both of them. I just want to point out though that the periods after the "No" answers are not needed. Seems to me like it is making a statement that you are making the wrong selection even though it is personal preference.

life will simply decide for meas  i decide for  it and as we come a common decision ever so often only for halo do we convene shared ideas and as such decision is about buying halo i believe it to be a yes

Well I'm super excited about this game. I played lot's of Halo 1 and 2, but never got to play online multiplayer and that's something I never thought I'd be able to do. Until then, Destiny will keep my tide over :)

Pre-ordered and paid for it a few days after E3. Can't wait for this game. Halo 2 and 3 had the best multiplayer out of all of them IMO. Well they were the most enjoyable anyway

I pre-ordered shortly after it was announced. I haven't gotten a chance to play Halo 2 multiplayer before and I will probably enjoy it. I was going to get a PC instead of an Xbox One.... until 343 announced Halo: MCC.

As much as i am looking forward to the MCC, i will wait a while.

Hopefully the price goes down because it is just games being re-released on a new platform.

As much as i am looking forward to the MCC, i will wait a while.

Hopefully the price goes down because it is just games being re-released on a new platform.

The price is a bargain. It's four games, two remastered and all in a new 1080p HD. As much work that's been put into this, I'm relieved and shocked it's only $60.

The price is a bargain. It's four games, two remastered and all in a new 1080p HD. As much work that's been put into this, I'm relieved and shocked it's only $60.

But they aren't brand new games.

They're games that have already being released before.

Remember Halo 1 Anniversary on 360? that was remastered, i went in the store like 2 months later and it was being sold for £15.

Not saying MCC will be the same, but still.

Edited by Mr Biggles

I agree with Biggles. I already own the games, why should I buy them all over again when my current copies work just fine?

I agree with Biggles. I already own the games, why should I buy them all over again when my current copies work just fine?

So you own Halo CEA, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo 4. 343i is remastering Halo 2 entirely and bundling it with three other games with upgrades to each + Halo 5 Guardians Beta + Halo: Nightfall all for $60. In technical terms, MCC is in itself a new game.

They are giving them a facelift. I don't give the north end of a south bound duck about graphics. They are games I already own so again why do I need to buy them again?