Boss' Murderific Mystery Event

D-38 Boss

The dull thumping of footsteps, a singular moment of terror. In that instant, fight-or-flight is no longer an option. The limbs lock up, the voice; caught in the throat.

And suddenly; It's over. Feeling leaves your body, you collapse to the floor, soon to be nothing more than another cadaver, and the last thing you see?

Some Spartan's crotch, Rocketing toward your face.

You'll get 'em next time.

Yep, it's that time again.

Time to engage in the more primal urges of mankind; Plotting the downfall of, and distrusting all around you for the sake of petty gains.

So, Let's get down to brass tacks;

July 26th; 10 A.M. EST, we're gonna start the festivities.

We'll be running till 1 P.M., but longer should the lobby be particularly jumpin'.

Now, for those of you who played last time, who were confused about the rules, here's a little summary:

1. You are on your honor, which means you are expected to follow the rules in order to actually make this a fun game.
  2. No call outs. Alive or dead, you're not allowed to say who attacked you, what color they were, what weapon they used.... Nothing. If you're dead, you can still talk, but do not tell people "Watch out, they're behind you" or anything like that. You're dead. Living matters don't concern you anymore.
  3. You are not  allowed to attack anyone, unless the following circumstances happen: A: you PERSONALLY SEE AN ATTACK, OR AN ACT OF AGGRESSION. Acts of aggression include reloading, charging a weapon, or sighting with the Binary rifle. Once again, you have to PERSONALLY SEE IT. B: in self defense, duh. C: If you are a murderer. Duh. D: if you are the last innocent left alive. at this point, go nuts.
  4. Seeing someone murder someone means you can attack them, but it does not mean that person is now "Kill on sight" If you attack them, and lose them, and say about a minute passes, you can't track them down and attack them again. In fact, it might be a better idea to run away.
  5. Boss is the Dragon Man.

Any questions? Post them.

Coming? Post.

Wanna tell me I'm not the Dragon Man? Wander into the nearest busy intersection, and wait there until you feel unrelenting pain.

RSVP.

• Like 6

And I'm still going to be there. Is it okay if i play splitscreen?

I don't mind it, as long as the rules are followed. However, if we need an extra space for a member, your +1 will have to drop out.

I doubt that will be an issue though.

• 3 weeks later...