Halo 3 ODST Firefight WORLD RECORD!

Appleclutter

HALO 3 ODST WORLD RECORD?

What is this topic?

This topic is about me needing help with finding out the firefight world records for halo 3 ODST.

Overall

I'm planning on beating the world records in halo 3 ODST on firefight and uploading it to YouTube. Would you guys be interested in that? Or does nobody care about Halo 3 ODST anymore!?!?!?!

Help

In order to do all of this I need someone to help me figure what the current world records are in order to beat them. Sadly I have tried to find what they are and failed miserably. So if you could help or would like to see some new world records set then please let me know :) 

From what I can gather, a lot of posting places the record somewhere between 5 hours and 8 hours in terms of length.  of coarse there is no video of filmshare to prove this.  most of it just seems like big talk.  If I had to guess, the record is likely 1 to 2 sets beyond the Endure challenge.  meaning you need to survive to set 7 or 8, and at least round 2 or 3, wave 4 or 5.

it looks like a hell of challenge to pull off.  I myself never did Endure.  but it would be funny to see how long a couple of us last in Legendary.