Fire Fight?

• 2 weeks later...

Just wait a second. We can't just have 343 throw firefight at our faces, they need to make firefight fit in to the setting of halo 5 guardians. In ODST and Reach the setting was a war zone and dying. That is the only reason why firefight existed. They didn't have much of a reason to put firefight in halo 4 because everything was resolved at the end so if not everything gets resolved in halo 5 guardians then that is a good reason to give us firefight so everyone discuss in the campaign.

I rest my case.

^

Wut?

Just because something makes no sense in the lore like firefight does not mean it should not be there.....

Cod blops 2? why the heck are zombies there? who knows but it is a fun game mode.... :)

Firefight was fun and should not be missing for not fitting into lore, it does fit anyway, you know, take place during Spartan ops....

Maybe they could just have it more strategic. This kinda goes along with what JL said... But it doesn't have to be how strong the enemies are, it's more about the map and environment itself, and what options you have to accomplish something motivating. Firefight wasn't very... otivating. You just get SO tired of shooting Covies, a Covies, and more Covenant. At least have it be flood or something? At least add a flavor of drama into it, so we can become, like totally addicted to it. *Looks at CoD Zombies*    ---->"Flavor"<----   ----> "Addicted"<----

• Like 1

Maybe they could just have it more strategic. This kinda goes along with what JL said... But it doesn't have to be how strong the enemies are, it's more about the map and environment itself, and what options you have to accomplish something motivating. Firefight wasn't very... otivating. You just get SO tired of shooting Covies, a Covies, and more Covenant. At least have it be flood or something? At least add a flavor of drama into it, so we can become, like totally addicted to it. *Looks at CoD Zombies*    ---->"Flavor"<----   ----> "Addicted"<----

I could agree more with you, Silent. :)

• Like 1

I agree with this. I loved firefight and I'm sure many others do too. I have spent hours playing Installation 04 on Halo: Reach and I enjoy every moment of it. Halo 3: ODST was by far more challenging in my opinion though. I would be happy to see it make a return, especially considering many people prefer it over Spartan Ops.