Which of the 4 games will be most popular for Multiplayer Online?

Which of the four Halo titles in the Master Chief Collection do you think will attract the most people?

I am personally most excited for H2, and I will almost exclusively be on it. I have serious feelings of nostalgia for Halo 2 and all I want is to play ranked matches and do some custom glitching again. I have so many fond memories of the old days.

I hope that the Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer stays nice and populated for a good long while.

Can't wait.

• Like 1

Well it depends on what kind of gametype you want to play since not all Halo games support all gametypes. And then there is the voting system between maps from different games. I personally think the H2A maps will be the most popular all-round.

• Like 1

Well it depends on what kind of gametype you want to play since not all Halo games support all gametypes. And then there is the voting system between maps from different games. I personally think the H2A maps will be the most popular all-round.

We can play Halo 1, 2, 3 and 4 completely separate from each other without cross-game playlists and map voting. I think Halo 2 will be most popular.

Since I have played all the Halo multiplayers I might be going with Halo CE and 2. Maybe some 3 in there, but since we on the forum have been playing so much Halo 4 lately I might be burned out by then. 

We'll have to have some Forum event when the MC Edition comes up. :D

You can count on it. Plus if TGFW goes good this time around then expect the next one to be on Halo MCC~

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...