Mafia Returns

Uh...but that led to a subtraction from Husky, not Self Destruct. It couldn't have been him.

Screw it, I just realized it won't change the outcome anyway.

---

Execution 1

Twinreaper opened a hard case and pulled out a roll of bandages. He removed his shirt and started to pull off the bandages he already had on when he heard a slam on his door. Not a knock. A slam. This was bad.

The votes were in, and this could mean only one thing. He cursed just as a loud crack signaled the breaking down of his door. "Get him, now!" he heard a voice say. The sound of quick, hard footsteps loudly grew closer. Immediately, he closed the hard case and used it to bash a hole in the window, then placed his hands on the corners. Ignoring the pain of the glass cutting him, he pushed up and thrust his whole body out.

He grunted as he ran, shaking the glass shards off his hands. This was the lynch mob, and they thought he was Mafia. Maybe if he escaped, he could keep in contact with the ghost of Butch Flowers and continue to help from the shadows. There was still hope.

That hope vanished when a large piece of wood swung around a corner and slammed into his face before he had time to react. "MMRGH!" Pain shot through his face. When he put his hand on his nose, it didn't feel right, and the pain sharply worsened until he took it off. His vision blurred, he harshly breathed through his mouth as the world around him moved. He was being carried. Further and further. It was hard to see.

And then he couldn't see.

Twin awoke tied to a post. The bandages around him that he was going to change still hung loosely around his body. It was in that moment that the height of human stupidity became apparent to him. "You idiots..."

"Twinreaper," a voice said through a helmet, "on charges of not actually having a twin or a scythe, and being suspected of involvement in the Mafia, you are hereby sentenced to death..."

The source of the voice walked into Twin's field of view, now clear enough to make out what was going on. Before him stood the executioner, a blue and red Spartan whose job it was to carry out the killing of those voted for, by the name of Axilus Prime.

..."By impalement." Axilus pulled out a bar of gray metal and squeezed it, bringing out a fearsome plasma blade. He drew back the energy sword and thrust it into Twin's chest, driving its blue tip out the back of the post he was tied to. A ghost rose out of the body, markings in an unknown language etched into its form.

The longer the crowd stared at the markings, the more they began to change. As soon as they could see them in English, a realization of horror for some and delight for others dawned upon them.

Twinreaper, Detective, Lynched.

Send in your votes on who to kill and who will do it, Mafians. The rest of you...don't give up. There is still a way to win.

So 2 days ago I was investigating a lead I had.  Upon arriving at my "target", I heard gun shouts ring out near by.  I raced to the area the shots came from as fast as i could, but upon reaching my destination I discovered the body of Butch Flowers.  Frank had been the target of my investigation since I took the case.  Although I cannot prove with any physical evidence that Frankenzer had killed Butch, I saw what i saw.

• Like 1

No. Husky, Self Destruct, Delpen, Peanut and Ledgend are Mafians.

So 2 days ago I was investigating a lead I had.  Upon arriving at my "target", I heard gun shouts ring out near by.  I raced to the area the shots came from as fast as i could, but upon reaching my destination I discovered the body of Frankenzer.  Frank had been the target of my investigation since I took the case.  But now as I have very sloppily masked my presence and identity, I am no longer amongst the land of the living.

no tell us the results

Delpen is the one who kept wanting to vote for Twin!! Why is JL the only person suspecting Delpen? I wanted to vote for HuskyY for revenge and what he did to me in Mafia 3.0 where he changed his vote last minute and got me killed. 

Mafia list

Delpen9

Delpen9

Delpen9

Delpen9

Delpen9

Delpen9 is mafia. 

So with the medic and detective down and out we're basically screwed aren't we? 

gg Mafians 

I have to agree with Bnus since he has been Mafia 3 times. Reaper was the detective and you was saying it was Reaper since everyone started to vote.

Delpen9 is Mafian

Edited by DarkAngel