Battlefield: Hardline second beta coming up

Battlefield: Hardline second beta coming up

battlefield-hardline-screenshot-1.jpg

With the first Battlefield: Hardline beta for the PS4 and PC coming to a close Visceral Games announces that the second beta, which will be available to all platforms, will be coming in autumn. Which is just before the actual release date in October.

What makes this beta entirely different is of course updates to the game mechanics and new game modes to play. Which means more stuff to test and explore.

Executive Producer Steve Papoutsis also blogged something on the battlefield-blog about the campaign. The way the campaign is presented is going to be different from the way we're used to. It's supposed to look similair to watching a television series. "It will be something completely different."

They've also stated that a lot of fan-favourites will make a return and a larger variety in maps will be available, from underground laboratories to the streets of Miami.

One thing people did note is that the developers claim a lot of work still has to be done. Is this a slight hint towards a delayed release?

For now the release date still stands somewhere in October, but don't be surprised to see it being delayed.

Have you already signed up for the beta and will you be playing it?

Let me know down below!

Thank you for reading! :D

Source

Hey man, as long as entry is free and there are no MICRO-TRANSACTIONS in it (listen good EA) then I'm cool with it. More time to test the game and iron out bugs is a good thing. I still have no hope for Hardline, as it looks quite dull, but I have no problems with a second beta.

Developers these days charging for Early Access and Betas/Alphas are ridiculous. Believe me though, it's popular, especially with PC gaming. Look at games like DayZ and The Forest, I have no doubt both will turn out to be good games, but paying up to $30 (DayZ) for the bug infested test run is insane, when we should be receiving some form of thanks for breaking the game over and over and making sure it has a clean launch.

• Like 1