Pitfall is not weighted enough!!!!

Travelian

I just started playing Halo 4 again and saw that the pit was remade, so naturally I got excited and spent the 10 dollars to get the map and now after many many attempts I have seen it one time and everyone on my team quit right away I just feel like it is a great map and would love for it to be weighed more especially for Proving Ground because it is a symmetrical map that flows very very well. and on another note there shouldn't be the same map twice on the voting screen just my opinion.... Thanks for listening!

• 2 months later...

It can only be shown if everyone in the game has got the map pack. :)

Word of warning don't buy Halo map packs.... they don't sell well and become obsolete fast.

Dont listen to caboose, Map packs are great, they keep the game fresh with new experience and awesome fun. Just play the DLC within 1-50 days of the map pack realsing, then the population % of people with the map packs is around 20-75%. Or you can go to the temporary dlc playlist...

I just started playing Halo 4 again and saw that the pit was remade, so naturally I got excited and spent the 10 dollars to get the map and now after many many attempts I have seen it one time and everyone on my team quit right away I just feel like it is a great map and would love for it to be weighed more especially for Proving Ground because it is a symmetrical map that flows very very well. and on another note there shouldn't be the same map twice on the voting screen just my opinion.... Thanks for listening!

^

Damm this is an old topic but this has to be said! This is an insult to my infamous reputation! :D jk

Anyway, Halo map packs do go obsolete past, play Halo reach in its prime, Halo 4. They died fast within a week or so the Crimson map pack had 500 people average then a few more weeks 100 to 200.

Halo map packs are not worth buying for the most part as they become obsolete fast.