Games with Gold - July

Next week as we enter the month of July Xbox Like Gold members can download Gotham City Imposters and Battle Block Theater for the Xbox 360 and Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition for the Xbox One with the Games with Gold program. The other free game for the Xbox One will still be Max: The Curse of Brotherhood and that will continue to be available for free until the end of July.

gallery_12241_647_25869.jpg gallery_12241_647_84006.png

Up first for the Xbox 360 in July is Gotham City Imposters, it is available for free from July 1st - 15th.

From July 16th - 31st Battle Block Theater will then be free to download. 

gallery_12241_647_17987.png gallery_12241_647_46287.jpg

Max: The Curse of Brotherhood is still currently available to download for the Xbox One and it will remain free until July 31st. 

Guacamelee! will be available for free on the Xbox One from July 2nd.

So there you have it, those are the games for July will you be downloading any of them?

Source: majornelson.com

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 8

Wow, that kinda sucks that Max is gonna carry over through next month... But I'm excited to see what this Guacamelee's all about. And I've heard good things about Gotham City Imposters and Battleblock. Should be a fun month!

Im really not a person that complains much, but i really dont care for the xbox one titles... i was really hoping that this month they would try to catch up to Sony and throw out a AAA title... They could have done any of the games, and i would have been happy. I have heard that this new game is a lot of fun, but i think it would have done well to go with a AAA title and not keep Max going. :/

Just as games for gold was getting good..... this happens.

Are you crazy? Battleblock Theater is like the most amazing indie game to ever grace XBLA made by the same people who developed Castle Crashers

Gotham City Impostors is also loads of fun plays a lot like TF2 with ziplines. 

Not to mention Guacamelee is also an amazing game and a lot of my Sony fans were extremely happy when it came to Sony platforms. 

The only questionable game here is Max and even that is a decent game. This might be the best Games With Gold yet.