Covenant Game Series

KMonthes

sometime when the Halo 4-5-6 series finished.

Would great see some prequel games showing more about the history of the covenant, starting from the war 

- San 'Shyuum - Sangheili (when the covenant is founded). 

374px-1_mural.jpg

- Covenant - Unggoy(Grunts)

640px-Ancient_Grunts.jpg

- Covenant - Kig-Yar (War not so relevant).

Vista_desde_la_superficie_desde_EAYN.png

- Unggoy - Kig-Yar

Skirmisher_Ranks.jpg

- Covenant - Hunter/Mgalekgolo (One of the hardest)

374px-2_mural.jpg

• Like 3

I personally think this is a very good idea, since I haven't done much research into my Halo lore (especially Covenant history :D). I think these would make quite good Halo games :). Especially as I need to brush up on my Covenant knowledge :).

• Like 1

I personally think this is a very good idea, since I haven't done much research into my Halo lore (especially Covenant history :D). I think these would make quite good Halo games :). Especially as I need to brush up on my Covenant knowledge :).

Yess, there are a lot of events in the great history of Halo, could even make a game of the 100000 years ago PreHuman-Forerunner war xD

• Like 1

Well I would just like to see a game entirely focused on the Covenant side for once and give us a fresh perspective, like Halo 3 Odst. :)

Somthing from the perspective from some Sangheili inquisitor, or some San 'Shyuum prophet.(in the - San 'Shyuum - Sangheili war obviusly)  :D

• Like 1

Well I would just like to see a game entirely focused on the Covenant side for once and give us a fresh perspective, like Halo 3 Odst. :)

Would you get an Xbox One if they made a game like that? :) Also very, very nice post KMonthes by the way :).

• Like 1

Would you get an Xbox One if they made a game like that ? :)

No, Halo is not worth getting a XB1 for.

I have more stuff that interests me on the PS than XB anyway.

I would like to see the time era for a game with the Covenant around Halo 2 when the Covenant spilt into civil war.

Edited by Caboose the Ace

This sounds great. :) Good thing Halo: Broken Cycle, the new Halo novel, is coming out this year. It'll tell us more about the great schism through the Covenant's POV.

Yeeah, I wanna see what new details and info it will give us about the covenant :D

• 6 months later...