Hello everyone and welcome to this week's issue of the Weekly News Wrap-Up! I'm your host Edward Kenway and tonight we have some awesome games for you! Let's check them out!

post-26953-0-06344200-1403369314.jpg

Halo: Broken Circle Announced
Halo's novel have given the community a deeper and more meaningful insight into the events that occur in the main story. One of the most infamous of these, the splitting of the Covenant by the end of Halo 2, is getting a novel adaptation according to HaloWaypoint.com called Halo: Broken Circle. It will be written by John Shirley and release November 4th, 2014. The story will center around an Elite Splinter Group fighting back, as well as the story of an honest and true Prophet stuck in a dangerous situation. The cover shows three Elite ships (notice the green lighting and powering, not blue like normal Covenant ships) and what looks like a destroyed shield world of sorts. Since the Arbiter has been announced to hold a place in terminals, this could be a sort of side-story concurrent to the main one.

post-26953-0-89543800-1403369290_thumb.jpg

Are you going to be picking up Halo: Broken Circle and does it interest you? Let me know below!

Titanfall Available for Free for 48 Hours on PC
Titanfall, Respawn's hit multiplayer title exclusive to Microsoft platforms, is going to be available for free for 48 hours on the PC only. This deal comes to us from Origin as one of their new goodwill projects, Origin.com says. The project is called 'Game Time' and while no information has been released on what products will be available next, we can likely expect larger titles like Battlefield 4 or Mirror's Edge to hold a place in it. If you decide to purchase Titanfall after your trial is up, your progress in-game will be saved so long as you're on your account. EA has stated that this is just beginning today, so it isn't available in every country yet, but will be soon. The time starts when you begin playing and ends after 48 hours, meaning that as soon as you activate the game, the clock ticks down, even when you yourself aren't playing.

post-26953-0-07399800-1403369263_thumb.jpg

Are you going to be picking up Titanfall with this deal if you haven't already? Debate below!

Destiny's Exclusive Content Only Lasts until Fall 2015
Destiny has a hefty load of fresh content coming to PS4 on day one like the Monte Carlo assault rifle, Hawkmoon handgun, new ships and armor, and an exclusive Strike and Competitive map. According to Polygon.com, an Amazon listing (now edited) showed off in it's detailings for the PS4 version the content and stated that it would only be available until Fall 2015. It seems odd that it would be such a short period of time considering how heavily all this content is being pushed on the PlayStation 4. If this amazon listing is to be trusted, Xbox owners can expect to get their hands on the exclusive content (likely) between September and November 2015. 

post-26953-0-75262500-1403369243_thumb.jpg

Are you irritated that the exclusive content is only available on PS4 for a limited time, or are you yourself a PS4 owner and happy with the decision? Discuss below, thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading my friends, I will see you all next Friday (I'm busy saturday) on the next Weekly News Wrap-Up! Take care Guardians.

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 2

The Great Schism in Halo 2 was one of the Higher points in my Halo memory. Halo 2 gave us the Covenant side of Halo life, and let us watch the Prophets betrayal on their longtime protectors, in favor of the relatively new Brutes. I have always loved the Covenant/Elite side of Halo, because they always did a great job of making it feel Alien, and then making the Elites seem a bit more human. I will consider picking this up.