Will Halo 2 and 3 have ranking still?

I was wondering if Halo 2 and 3 would have their normal ranking system still. I was a huge fan of it, to me it made it worth the challenge to legitly make it to level 50. I found it really boring to only be offered credits to buy different armors can crap. A rank a 5 year old could match up too by playing 8 hours longer than me one day. Seeing someones rank told me how good they were so if I was beaten I known I still need to improve. When I reached 50 in Halo 3 in Lone Wolves, Team Doubles, and in Team Swat I was proud. I worked hard and had a ton of close matches with skilled players. Some people think rank is pointless and not fun to be apart of. Well thats why both halo 2 and halo 3 had social playlists...just for that reason. I would play those too if I just wanted to have fun. So with this collection of my best memories all together in 1 disc, I really hope the ranking system stays the same. Just have a way to report and ban players who boost, derank on purpose, or afk so it doesn't affect us legit players. SInce everyone can capture game play footage and we send a link to what happen please have a ban hammer for those players. 

In Halo 2 I reach level 30

In Halo 3 I reach level 50

What was your legit rank in both games, and also who wants to join me on my quest to have the first legit 50 in halo 2 if it still exists?

Halo 2 Anniversary is said to supposedly have a ranking system like the original Halo 2 system. The other ranking systems are yet to be revealed. But I'm pretty sure Halo 3 and 4 will have the original ranks, starting from scratch, as well as the Combat Evolved Anniversary Multiplayer.

We are not 343i so we can't fully answer this question. 

From our knowledge the skill ranking system will be similar to Halo 2 and most games might keep each of their own ranking. Then again we do not 100% know yet.