Halo:MCC & Halo 5 (educated predictions)

Here are some things to note in the Halo universe that are currently on-going, prior to my predictions. This is stuff that does not seem to have been completed story-line wise and could be revisited.

1) Kilo-Five (The ONI team featuring Spartan drop out Serin Osman, and still active Spartan Naomi) are currently sabotaging the Arbiters attempts to keep the peace on his planet. (by supplying other elites with weapons to keep their planet under consistent civil war.)

2) All the ODST's of Halo 3's ODST game (Including the ROOKIE) have not been neatly summed up.

3) There are a few people out there that would love a definitive answer about Jun (From Halo Reach)

4) The UNSC Spirit of Fire was recently shown having flood on board. (The ship that went missing after the events of Halo Wars - Which also contained that Spartans Douglas-042, Jerome-092, Alice-130 )

5) Spartans Fred, Linda & Kelly are all on Earth (in theory) or amongst the Spartan 4 project.

6) Halsey is currently with Jul 'Mdama (Main Antagonist from the Spartan Op's episodes of Halo 4) and seeking revenge.

7) Master Chief arrived back on earth. For the first time in FOREVER (since Halo 2) he removed his armor. And surely if you know the lore you can assume ONI & the UNSC would want to have thorough discussions with him about his whereabouts and disappearance. (Meaning he probably would have been politely detained, he is a valuable asset after all.) BUT He was shown in last year's E3 clip journeying a desert planet (I'm assuming not Earth, just because I find it hard to believe a creature or whatever that was hid amongst earths desert without being discovered. - This is also assuming that clip is canon) - How did master chief escape or leave Infinity/Earth? Why is there a slash mark on his face mask? Was there a big escape? Did Fred, Linda, and Kelly help his escape to his freedom? (Most of this will be answered by the fall through the graphic novels.

8) Cortana although seemingly dead is an AI. She went missing a couple of times in Halo 4, it's not entirely hard to believe that the LIBRARIAN (Represented as a Forerunner AI) could have reprogrammed her, or only released a fragment back to Master Chief. (AI's can fragment themselves to be in multiple places at the same time. & various tech was recovered from the shield planet of Halo 4. Also lets not forget that transmissions were going back and forth between earth and the planet at the same time the Ur-Didact fired his weapon on earth.)

Predictions and theories. 

Locke - The spartan featured in the Master Chief collection video and on the first image of the prospected Halo 5 case. He is clearly working closely with the Arbiter, and he appears to be ONI. (For those of you who don't know this, although genius, and helpful ONI is very evil and manipulated, and about to fall under the reign of former Spartan Serin Osman) Weather Locke is a rouge or a hired hand to help find Master Chief to recruit him to help aid the Arbiter.

-Theory/ Prediction- In the MCC (Master Chief Collection) I believe all the terminals will feature into on Locke, and the cut scenes between games and some levels will feature an exchange of words between the Arbiter and Locke about Master Chief and continue to build up to WHY they need to find him. The end of Halo 4 (in the MCC) will probably be the big lead into Halo 5 (Unless they release a Spartan Op's season #2 to help further along the story between game releases - since I don't know of any projected book releases.) Locke will be an inbetween character in the Halo 5 game play. (Simliar to the way we would play as Arbiter during some levels in Halo 2) Ultimately knowing ONI the way we do it would be safe to assume the Arbiter is in alot of Danger of being betrayed or double crossed by Locke, thus making Locke (and ONI) an enemy to Master Chief.

Arbiter - I'm determined to believe the Arbiter is always and should always be a key factor in the Halo universe. Sure he's just an Elite, but I liked him. Based on the way things have been playing out and how ONI has been jerking him around it's not crazy to believe that Hood will stand by him and it might turn into a real intergalactic civil war, UNSC & Arbiter's faction VS ONI & the Rouge sect of Elites and Covanent.

BUT my mind and creativity lead me to believe the Arbiters days are numbered. Either betrayed by Earth forces one way or another, or assassinated which would create an angered or enraged elite planet (or Master Chief)

UNSC Spirit of Fire - Infected with flood, and having formerly had Spartans on board... think about it. Flood Spartans?!

I think that ships future might be resolved in the Graphic Novels prior to Halo 5's release, but I think it'll be a big factor in the return of the Flood to the halo universe. What will all Sentient life do now that it's still in danger of being attacked by the nearly unstoppable flood.

Kelly, Linda, Fred - These 3 spartans could be making a reappearance in the campaign as the 'other players' (Anyone besides the host player) Also they could abandon, or rebel against the Spartan 4's within Infinity. They could very well appear in the live action series and retire from service. Some Spartans deserve a happy ending.

Kilo-Five - Will not likely make much of an appearance unless there is a Spartan civil war in which Osman is the leader of her ONI crew and the Spartan 4's. I would almost bet on not seeing Naomi or Kilo-Five in either game. They wouldn't stand a chance against the Chief.

Jul 'Mdama - He'll die. One way or another, he'll play a mild antagonist all the way to the end of Halo 5, but he'll most likely be killed off in the next game. I'm betting on him getting infected by flood.

Cortana - Will definitely make an appearance. Flash back maybe. Reborn to be Master Chiefs LIBRARIAN (Under the theory that potentially Master chief will become humanities Didact and leader to the Mantle (Basically a title in the universe that declares your species simply as the guardians and the superior race.)) She could come back as an evil entity, but that feels so wrong when I think it over in my head. (Don't get me wrong I have no favoritism on this topic, it just doesn't feel like a solid plot line. 'Rogue AI becoming a lunatic leader to what... the flood?'

Infinity - The UNSC Infinity has 2 possible futures. Humanities 'End all to Beat all' Flag ship. OR It'll be destroyed at the very end of Halo 6 (Yes I'm thinking that far ahead). Imagine Infinity overrun by flood. Spartan 4 floods... talk about some legendary game play toughness. And imagine the flood with all those armor abilities. (armor abilities shouldn't simply disappear, it would not make any sense in the Halo story line for Spartans to simply stop having awesomely useful armor perks to aid them.)

Hood - He'll die. Eventually. The beloved leader of the UNSC, who really helped lead and give Master Chief the 'OK' to do what needed to be done to save humanity from the flood. He is the one who shook hands with the Arbiter. He helped and urged ushering in peace with the Elites. But he's well past his prime, he's been injured recently in the Graphic Novels and will likely see the Chief one last time for a game players inspirational death.

Halsey - She's going to die. The how and when is kind of a toss up. I'm thinking at the hands of ONI / Sarah Palmer / or several others who want to see her dead for the terror she caused. BUT I'm hoping to see her give her life to create another AI (Hopefully Cortana 2) and I see this all happening towards the end of Halo 5 the game.

Rookie - What if he is Agent Locke? What if he is amongst the Spartan 4's? How sweet would that be.

Jun - Hopefully officially confirmed MIA/KIA to keep us all from guessing. (That little quip from the novel  "The Fall Of Reach" didn't confirm which spartan died protecting her. So we shouldn't assume.) Imagine he's a Spartan 4 higher up who trains them and eventually puts his sniper skills to use and kills off a major character while helping ONI. (ONI is the one who ran the Spartan 3 & 4 projects [without Halsey {who was the creator and designer for the original spartan 2 program which was ultimately the resulting project from the failed ORION project (or the Spartan 1 project if you prefer)}])

These are just the beginnings of what I think could happen. Feel free to post replies if you disagree or agree. I would love to hear other theories. And feel free to contact me at my email address ([email protected]) if you wish to discuss all things Halo. If I missed anything or you can debunk my theories I would love to hear those too. :)

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

The planet he is on isnt a planet hes back on the ark it repaired itself the same way it makes halo rings and I believe locke was intended by the UNSC to be chiefs replacement which is why he has to be more than his actions and such

Hes on the ark to get to mendicant bias likely due to the return of the flood or because mendicant bias turned against the forerunners in the past and may know how to defeat them

The planet he is on isnt a planet hes back on the ark it repaired itself the same way it makes halo rings and I believe locke was intended by the UNSC to be chiefs replacement which is why he has to be more than his actions and such

Hes on the ark to get to mendicant bias likely due to the return of the flood or because mendicant bias turned against the forerunners in the past and may know how to defeat them

It hasn't been confirmed that Chief is on the Ark that is merely a rumor

If you want to learn about Jun read Halo: Initiation.

Also I hope Jerome appears in some capacity. Could care less about Douglass and Alice, but Jerome is pretty much on John's level of skill so that would be awesome to see him back.

All depends on what happened to the crew of the SoF

If you want to learn about Jun read Halo: Initiation.

Also I hope Jerome appears in some capacity. Could care less about Douglass and Alice, but Jerome is pretty much on John's level of skill so that would be awesome to see him back.

Buck's ODST squad is more than likely a part of the Spartan IV's

Jerome, Douglass, and Alice are part of Spartan Red Team as seen in Halo Wars and were on the Spirit of Fire.

Oh, i'm sorry about that, i quoted you instead of just replying to the thread in general. I didn't even realize that until now. Yes, you are correct.

• 4 weeks later...