The New Infection for Halo 4

Absolute Dog

The Flood Infection Poll.  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Vote on any or all of the questions.

• Do you like the idea overall?
    • Do you like the Flood as the infected?
    • Do you like having the parasites included to reduce camping?
    • Do you like the idea of dedicated maps?
    • Do you like the idea of randomized environments inside each map?
    • Do you like the forge idea?
    • I don't care for this idea at all.

I like this idea, almost everyone who has played a good infection game(custom not bungie matchmaking) at least enjoyed it and all custom game players(which is all of the recreational gamers who play halo) play infection almost all the time. Implementing this would enhance custom games and please a lot of people i dont see how anyone could disagree with this. I thought of this idea a long time ago but i never bothered to hand it to bungie because i thought it would never be put up into consideration.this would make infection make alot more sense with character models.

• 2 months later...

nicely,,,,are you an idiot, firefight has been around for a few of years now if anything CoD copied GoW, get your information correct before saying something.

just came back and saw this, if you read my statement correctly, you would get what i meant, i agreed with firefight for it is halo's way of competing with zombies, and in the fact of if it is stolen? which im not accusing it of being, nazi zombies for WaW was definitely before odst..

• 3 months later...

i think it would be cool if you could have 18 people infection games instead of 12, also when making custom games, there should be an option to make a few different classes for the zombies, then when they spawn they should be given a random class. that way you could make maps that are like left 4 dead and there could be a big variety of different types of zombies