Discuss the "changes" you want for GTA V for PC

Eqwinoxe

I know I mentioned only PC, but my mistake, for next-gen and PC. Sorry for the inconvenience. :3

So, as most of you all know, GTA V (Grand Theft Auto V) is coming to Next-Gen/PC. People have been waiting since the first release to get it on Next-Gen (when they were known to public) and PC, which will bring in hopefully more profit. People have been discussing if Rockstar will be worth it in the long run, but that doesn't matter. :P 

All I want you all to do, is discuss what do you want with the upcoming release with PC, what would you like to see with all this next-gen power? I'm sure they are going to add a lot more, since they have this known power in their hands.

Keep it clean and positive mmmk?

ALSO, explain why you want this and what they do if a "DLC".

EDIT: I know this is late, but didn't find a topic for it, so why not make one? :)

Edited by Eqwinoxe
  • Like 2

Yeah or like have military clothes and guns and like bolt actions and world war 2 things aswell

Just clothes then, To dress up like a soldier? Because if they turn it into a Military game what's the point of calling it GTA Y'know A big crime? They might aswell make a brand new game if they want to make it a military game,